Need someone artistic

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Need someone artistic

Unread postby Cody Lee » 19 Jan 2011 22:32

I'm looking for ideas for a custom tattoo I want. I want the words

Some believe in God, I believe in music
Some pray, I up the volume

Before anyone gets offended it is not meant as an anti-religion statement but rather as just showing how much passion I have music. It was a quote from a random fan on the 30STM video for Closer to the edge "Some people believe in god I believe in music, some people pray I turn up the radio"

All I know is I want those words worked into some kind of picture that has to do with music, maybe music notes, instruments, anything. If anyone here knows how to draw and wants to give me some ideas I'd appreciate it.

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

kamieleanne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Need someone artistic

Unread postby kamieleanne » 20 Jan 2011 22:55

Hmm, I have the ideas in my head but I'm not sure how to put it into a picture... :noclue:

Kamie...xx <3

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby *J* » 21 Jan 2011 17:52

kamieleanne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kamieleanne » 21 Jan 2011 17:53

Maybe the words could sort of overlap each other? Like not to the extent where you can't read it, but like the tops of them overlap each other?
:noclue:

Kamie...xx <3

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 22 Jan 2011 11:15

i'm not sure where I want this one yet, depending on the picture that I choose to go with it I may have it across the very top of my back but I don't know yet

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

kamieleanne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kamieleanne » 23 Jan 2011 03:20

Kamie...xx <3

Return to “Random”