yea...I just bought my 3rd copy of "tri polar"

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Razorback
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

yea...I just bought my 3rd copy of "tri polar"

Unread postby Razorback » 20 Jan 2011 17:31

Man I am addicted, right? I recently flew home to California and low and behold I left my cd in my truck. Well, I go and get Sushi with about 10 people while I am there and I am wearing my Breaking Benjamin hoodie....almost all of them tell me how BB is their favorite band...
I tell them how BB awesome and I got to see them in Portland on May 8th, and that unfortunately BB is on a "break" (slight pun). But Sick puppies opened the show and was one of the most impressive acts Ive seen (nickelback who?) And proceed to inform them about this and that and ranted about how great they were. Well, even though i was only going to be there a week, I couldn't bear a week without rocking it to the pups. And sometimes an Ipod just doesn't get loud enough.
So I get another copy at Best Buy, which I would have gotten one at the Local"mam and pop" record store, but they didnt have any Sick Puppies! Blasphemy!
Well, I get a copy and end up at a friends house who I used to be in a band with a few years back. He is a bass player......Well He is so damn stoked! He loves the band.... and him being a bass player is stoked of Emma's playing. Oh, did I mention I forgot to tell to him Emma was female? I did that knowing that unfortunately this music industry separates female musicians from the male ones. I think thats lame. I will never say "she's good for a girl" about anyone. That's like saying, "well he suck for a guy" Lame.
Anyways to make a long story short, he was blown away as were the other 10 people that were there. I know for a fact that 2 of them actually went out and bought the album on their own. Oh, and my dad became a fan because I was telling him about them and then all of the sudden they played on George Lopez Awesome!
I left the cd behind that I just recently bought because I felt he could use it and I had one at home. (the gift of music is priceless).
And about an hour ago I bought myself and autographed Tri-polar off the SP site. That one is mine and I guess I will give the one I have already to some other lucky person.
Great album, great band.
I kind of feel guilty that I only bought one copy of "Dressed Up as Life". But the day is still young... Hahaha :biggrin:
:rock:

Play hard, or go home.

kamieleanne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: yea...I just bought my 3rd copy of "tri polar"

Unread postby kamieleanne » 20 Jan 2011 22:51

Wow, committed, that's awesome man! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Kamie...xx <3

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Random”