PS3

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nicefff
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

PS3

Unread postby nicefff » 05 Mar 2011 16:12

Anyone on ps3 on here ? must be :P if so add me on it, would be great to play on soem games with good old sick puppies fans :D

My psn is lumpyinc, add me and let me know you added me off here :) twould be good gaming folks

x

And when I die I'm gonna fly
and come and get you
And when you try and
run I'll be the curse
above you

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: PS3

Unread postby Serge » 06 Mar 2011 00:37

YES! I'm glad you haven't succumbed to the dark force that is X-Box. I might just be the only one here who's on PS3 though =/

PS3 is seriously superior; better graphics, WAY better exclusives, no ring of death, BLU-RAY player, and more. The only reason people and friends give me now is "But all my friends have X-Box 360", ugh!

Anyway, feel free to add me, I believe my PSN ID is TheDarrkDefender. :smile:

.....by the by, what games do you have/play online?

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

nicefff
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: PS3

Unread postby nicefff » 06 Mar 2011 15:41

got call of duty world at war, modern warfare 2, black ops :) medal of honor, both the army of two games and MAG :) follow the crowd a lil on the shooting games there but o well haha how about you ?

And when I die I'm gonna fly
and come and get you
And when you try and
run I'll be the curse
above you

Return to “Random”