(Somewhat) New to guitar

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MrWutsurFace
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

(Somewhat) New to guitar

Unread postby MrWutsurFace » 12 Jun 2011 23:07

I'm kinda new to guitar (I won an acoustic at Pointfest, tried it for a week, then didn't touch it for a year) and I was wondering if anyone has any advice? I'm teaching myself how to play, and I must say I think I'm doing well. But if anyone has any advice please share! Thanks 8) :rock:

Tell me where to go, when fate won't deliver; 'cause I can't forgive her. When I let her know, this pain I've been livin, will her next collision...be me?

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: (Somewhat) New to guitar

Unread postby chandra » 05 Jul 2011 09:40

I've been playing guitar for about a year now, i think the best advice is just practice all the time. www.ultimateguitar.com has great tabs and stuff too, hope that helps :smile:

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crazzzy » 07 Jul 2011 20:58

two words: Spider Excercises.

They are boring... tough to do... but so is working out, and you gotta work out in order to get in shape...

Youtube Spider excercises for guitar.

Check out my band

MrWutsurFace
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby MrWutsurFace » 10 Jul 2011 00:05

Thanks guys. You're awesome! :smile:

Tell me where to go, when fate won't deliver; 'cause I can't forgive her. When I let her know, this pain I've been livin, will her next collision...be me?

Return to “Random”