what would you want to see in a movie

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tdaelan11
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

what would you want to see in a movie

Unread postby Tdaelan11 » 15 Oct 2011 23:58

A movie i really would wanna see would be a movie where shim emma and mark are in this band competition to see who connects with the fans and compete against other bands like papa roach who'd be their enemy in this one green day and korn.if i was making it i would add a mix of comedy and drama into it.um well thats all i got so far so tell me what you'd wanna see

1027viper
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: what would you want to see in a movie

Unread postby 1027viper » 16 Oct 2011 13:46

maybe they r in a horror movie like theyre trying to win this band competition n whoever loses dies from a mysterious entity n on top of tht they got to deal with a bunch of other difficult tasks such as risk their lives to save other bands and stuff

DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON THE WOLFPACK!

Tdaelan11

Unread postby Tdaelan11 » 16 Oct 2011 18:49

Yeah seems cool it would really like to see it

1027viper
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby 1027viper » 17 Oct 2011 14:56

who wouldnt or even where they all r vampire hunters n r trying to kill a bunch of vampires or if in a zombie movie they run into these ppl who r huge fans and the fans freak out n then zombies come out of nowhere :)

DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON THE WOLFPACK!

Return to “Random”