IEM wire issue

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
FfBob012
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

IEM wire issue

Unread postby FfBob012 » 07 May 2012 16:47

Well I've tried a handful of suggestion so now it's time to seek help haha. Does anyone have suggestions to deal with in-ear monitors and the wire pulling on the ears? I've been told a handful of suggestions like pinning the wire to the shirt or wrapping the wire around my belt a few times but still when playing, moving around and you start sweating the wire keeps on pulling on your ears. In short it's a real pain. I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks

Live life every day like it could be your last. Have no regrets, take risks but most of all be happy.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Random”