HELP ME STOP CYBER-BULLYING!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
OneLoveRissa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

HELP ME STOP CYBER-BULLYING!

Unread postby OneLoveRissa » 07 Jun 2012 22:17

hey guys I know you might be thinking to yourself, "wow I never see this user post anything on the boards!" BUT I am a loooooong time Sick Puppies fan and I constantly read the posts on here :)

ANYWAYS,
I need your help, you see I'm quite a fan of Youtube and also a fan of a youtuber named Courtneypants, she's competiting in a internet competition called King of the Web and what was supposed to be fun and a way to raise money for charities has quickly turned into the perfect grounds for cyber-bullying. Another competitor that is close in points with her has been blatantly insulting other competitors and telling his fans to leave hateful comments on her videos, (she even received numerous death threats)

HERE'S WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO!
go to this link : www.kingofweb/com/users/courtneypants

all it requires you to do is connect your facebook (I promise you won't get spammed)

then vote for her 10x's !!

THAT EASY!

I just know that Sick Puppies fans are truly some genuine people, and I couldn't think of anyone better to help me with this, I won't be hurt if you decide not to do this, but after what I have witnessed from this silly competition and the extreme hate that presented itself, I couldn't help myself I needed to do something...it's not even about wanting her to win it's about putting a stop to cyber-bullying!

thanks guys :)

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: HELP ME STOP CYBER-BULLYING!

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 10 Jun 2012 16:40

Wow, what a jerk way to win a competition. I hope that guy loses, he doesn't deserve to win anything if that's how he competes :shame:

Hedgehogs for days

Return to “Random”