Battle of the Bands Round 3!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Battle of the Bands Round 3!

Unread postby Anthony » 15 Sep 2009 22:35

I can't believe it! We made it to round 3! If we make it to the next round our band wins a custom slurpee guitar and $1,000! This is the big one! The scores have been cleared and everyone is free to vote for us again, so head over there and give us another :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: !

http://slurpee.com/Promotions/BotB/Contest.aspx
Last edited by Anthony on 16 Sep 2009 22:39, edited 2 times in total.

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Battle of the Bands Round 3!

Unread postby Missy » 15 Sep 2009 22:39

:crazy: Awesomeness!!!!

I voted! And you are at 3.55 and the band you're against is at 1.8 (I think :laugh: either way.... You're pretty much slaughtering them)

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

theanarchypoet
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby theanarchypoet » 16 Sep 2009 10:49

COME ON PEOPLE Anthony needs are help he's losing right now start voting for him
VOTE VOTE VOTE
even if have you have to make another account... I did

"We are all subjects of fate, ...though we must act as if we are not" - Phillup Paulman

Monogmy is all she wants from me but i see my life and its way to short

I wrote her name on the bullet, that way the whole world would now that she was the last thing to go through my head.
[color=#000000]

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 16 Sep 2009 10:55

I noticed the numbers earlier and am hoping we can pull them back up for him .. I did post a link for the contest on my twitter account ..keeping my fingers crossed for you Anthony!

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 16 Sep 2009 17:22

Voted. Good luck!!

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 16 Sep 2009 22:43

Were only down by a tenth of a point now...I seriously can't voice how awesome you guys are for helping me. I appreciate it soo much! This round has me soo stressed out. I have way too much other crap going on and Its like one big balancing act trying to keep it together. I gotta get more votes than the last 2 rounds this time, or I dont think we're gonna make it. I don't think passing out flyers after the local shows here worked either.. I gotta figure something else out..

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 17 Sep 2009 15:02

How many rounds are there? Or is this the last one?

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 17 Sep 2009 15:19

Round 5 Is the last round, and it only lasts 24 hours. That's where we could win the 10,000!

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 17 Sep 2009 15:36

When does this round end ? I can post it on Myspace again and Twitter tonight .

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 17 Sep 2009 15:49

This round ends Monday night 12:00am CST

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 17 Sep 2009 18:47

WOWZA!!! So you get $1000 and a guitar in Round 3 and there's still two rounds to go?!? :surprised: Awesomeness!!!!

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 17 Sep 2009 23:44

Yeppers! I'm really excited about this round! I could really use a guitar, I dont care what I looks like I just need something to play. I keep ganking my brothers every time I come up with a song idea lol

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 18 Sep 2009 11:16

Arg! Every time we get close to them they end up pulling ahead the next day. Right now its 2.01 to 2.15. Stressed much!? :angry:

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 22 Sep 2009 09:59

Well last night was it, we got beat out by jaci butler and those guys. It was crazy, We where killing the all weekend long by a pretty large gap, but then mid monday they shot up out of nowhere are held it till the end of the round. I'm thankful for how far we got though, making top 8 out of 28 bands was pretty cool considering the quality of the video.

Just want to say thanks to all the world crew that helped us get this far! Your help is much appreciated! Even though we lost, this competition did wonders for the band. It got our front man all excited to see that people actually did like his song, and we ended up getting together to jam for the first time last weekend since June! We recorded a live demo of Run Away, and have 4 new ideas for original songs! Everyone is very determined to make this band work now and its really all thanks to this competition.

theanarchypoet
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby theanarchypoet » 22 Sep 2009 11:19

im sorry i ended up making ten differnet accounts to try to help you win but oh well

"We are all subjects of fate, ...though we must act as if we are not" - Phillup Paulman

Monogmy is all she wants from me but i see my life and its way to short

I wrote her name on the bullet, that way the whole world would now that she was the last thing to go through my head.
[color=#000000]

siberianknight
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby siberianknight » 22 Sep 2009 15:24

"You're not a judge
But if you're gonna judge me
Well, sentence me
To another life."

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 23 Sep 2009 18:42

siberianknight
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby siberianknight » 23 Sep 2009 19:04

Haha, see? There you go. Its already rewarding. Might not be a guitar, but you gotta start small first then work up to the big stuff. Next thing you know it'll be a record deal.

"You're not a judge
But if you're gonna judge me
Well, sentence me
To another life."

Return to “Random”