Rachel Maddow, Keith Olbermann, and Sick Puppies

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Rachel Maddow, Keith Olbermann, and Sick Puppies

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 16 Oct 2009 21:14

Rachel Maddow and Keith Olbermann have joined the band, alongside Shim, Emma, and Mark. Olbermann plans to utilize his tuba skills during Pitiful and All The Same, both songs are expected to rise in popularity after the new additions.

They were just talking about the 'sick puppies' remarks on MSNBC. I must admit, despite the context, I smiled. :)

Becky
Founder
Founder

Re: Rachel Maddow, Keith Olbermann, and Sick Puppies

Unread postby Becky » 17 Oct 2009 18:41

:laugh: I smiled, too.

Odd One
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Odd One » 17 Oct 2009 22:23

I laughed too! I read the headline on the Huffington Post:

George H.W. Bush: Olbermann And Maddow Are "Sick Puppies"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/1 ... 24466.html

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 18 Oct 2009 13:47

What's funny is I think it was meant as a bit of a dig, but from my perspective, that's a pretty major compliment! :wink:

Hey, it's gonna be okay. Hey, we're gonna laugh at this one day.

Return to “Random”