Anyone else sick of school???

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kendra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Anyone else sick of school???

Unread postby Kendra » 16 Oct 2009 18:56

I'm in my last year of college and I can't take it anymore!!!!!! I just want to be done already. I'm so sick of writing papers and taking tests and studying all the time!!! Only problem is......I have no idea what to do after I graduate :crazy: Can't wait to start paying back those student loans woo hoo!

Odd One
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Anyone else sick of school???

Unread postby Odd One » 16 Oct 2009 21:10

Not me, I left school in 1980!! LOL :tongue:

Getting a little sick of work though........

Zach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Zach » 17 Oct 2009 00:32

Nope, but I guess that is a good thing since I have a long way to go. ;) In all honesty, I love school and will be a student for life.

siberianknight
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby siberianknight » 17 Oct 2009 17:18

I'm just sick of math. And the site that supposedly is our work site and is supposed to provide me with help, but just tells me WHAT it got to divide by and not HOW it got it.

"You're not a judge
But if you're gonna judge me
Well, sentence me
To another life."

Chris88

Unread postby Chris88 » 18 Oct 2009 09:54

Im sick of online classes. I can deal with in the class classes because i have to be there and i can do my work right after class...online classes are so easy to slack on its just not even funny :wall:

4LK
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby 4LK » 18 Oct 2009 10:53

I'm pretty sick of this essay that I'm writing for English. Especially since I have no real direction, and I'm kinda just writing things down. Other then that, I'm pretty alright with school.

Zach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Zach » 18 Oct 2009 11:27

Chris88

Unread postby Chris88 » 18 Oct 2009 20:54

that might help...i usually wait until the last minute then do it all...so if it was always the last minute i might do it. hahah

Return to “Random”