HUGE favor!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

HUGE favor!

Unread postby Serge » 28 Oct 2009 11:27

The time needs to finally come where GREAT films get rewarded, and maybe give the hint to Hollyhood to start making films that matter! Films can be just as inspiring, motivating, and uplifting as music. And this film seriously saved me from completely losing my mind! I'd hate to see it lose 0.o

Everyone go to:

http://www.myspace.com/peopleschoiceawards

And vote for 500 Days of Summer for Favorite Independent Movie and Favorite Movie (by typing it in the Other section)

.....please! if it doesn't win at least the former category I will seriously be ticked off! Although it deserves to take the latter as well, it's 100x better than any of those nominated films.

Thanks and spread the word if you can!

~S<3

P.S. - 55 Days until the DVD!

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Odd One
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: HUGE favor!

Unread postby Odd One » 28 Oct 2009 11:55

I haven't seen the movie but if it saved you from going nuts, i's worth a vote from me!

Voted for both categories. hope it wins for ya! :smile:

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: HUGE favor!

Unread postby Serge » 28 Oct 2009 14:08

Thank you so much! that means a lot to me <3

....and you should totally check it out! I think anyone should at least enjoy it, but if you've ever experienced the thorny side of romance, you'll love it!

This review is pretty wicked:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKDj7DJZMnI

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Return to “Random”