Halloween... who will you be?!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Halloween... who will you be?!

Unread postby Hollee » 31 Oct 2009 10:36

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 31 Oct 2009 10:48

Oh wow that's really good and it looks great so that's even more awesome! My costume was like $30 not counting the shipping and handling cause I ordered it off dad's King Size credit card. But I had to buy all of the acceries such as the sword and the necklace and the knee high boots and all of that because I'm being a pirate woman but I have everything now so it's all good lol =]

*Welcome to my world, where everyone I ever need, always ends up leaving me alone* I believe these are the best lyrics ever and I can totally relate <3 Brittany Brink

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sam » 31 Oct 2009 10:55

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 31 Oct 2009 11:10

lol your so very welcome and you don't have to blush it's ok haha :smile: And ok I'll remember that, now I can officially say that it is nice to meet you Sam =]

*Welcome to my world, where everyone I ever need, always ends up leaving me alone* I believe these are the best lyrics ever and I can totally relate <3 Brittany Brink

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 31 Oct 2009 11:18

here's what I'm wearing to work today

http://twitpic.com/npcgs

Just a gothic-y kind of look. The real dressing up is tonight at the party!

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sam » 31 Oct 2009 11:56

Nice to meet you too!

Hollie, WOW :surprised:
That is awesome, I'm sure you will get a lot of numbers today lol

siberianknight
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby siberianknight » 01 Nov 2009 01:33

All the costumes looked amazing!

I'd compliment them all one by one but I'd go on a tangent, and I get rather annoying on a tangent. xD

"You're not a judge
But if you're gonna judge me
Well, sentence me
To another life."

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 01 Nov 2009 19:31

Wow Hollee you looked awesome for work! Where do you work at because most places don't even allow you to dress up like that around here?! lol nice Sam I love that smiley face I never even noticed it on my list of choices for them before and your right she probably would get alot of numbers she looked awesome! haha and yea I agree with you siberianknight on that one it would take way to long to tell everybody one by one their costume looked awesome but I've been doing it as I go along so I've pretty much told them all anyway lol xD

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 01 Nov 2009 20:28

I work sales at a fitness center. I asked my manager and she said she didn't care. Saturdays are so slow there aren't many people there anyway.

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 02 Nov 2009 18:09

Oh that's pretty cool. At least she let you do that, that was nice of her. I just picked up 3 job applications yesterday and filled them out so I'm taking them in tomorrow, I got one for Tommy Hilfiger, Gap and Journeys so I hope one of them hires me because this would be my first job I really want the job at Journeys but unfortuantely that'll be the hardest one to get because they already have a full staff but their still excepting applications and doing interviews this month so I have a better chance at one of the others but hey a job is a job right? lol =]

jls07
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby jls07 » 03 Nov 2009 08:09

Whoa hollee, nice!

Yeah this is how i went to school friday and salem on saturday...
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn12 ... fan/z1.jpg
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn12 ... fan/z2.jpg

Working at a haunted house for most of october, once i got in costume i found it hard to not be in character so i ended up chasing my friends through the halls friday gooood times :laugh:

Call me Jes!

Here since '08. Gotta love that Evanescence tour (;

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 03 Nov 2009 18:44

Holy sh*t jls07 you looked scary as hell if I would have saw you walking through my school like that I would've like screamed or something and if you chased me that would've be even worse! lol xD I wish they would let us dress up like that at our school though they would never they got on to a few kids just for painting their faces it's rediculous.

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Becky » 03 Nov 2009 18:53

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sam » 03 Nov 2009 19:19

HOLY CRAP, jls07!!! :surprised: That is freaking amazing, loving it :rock:

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 04 Nov 2009 04:35

Great costume and make-up job, Jes! That definitely rates high on my scary list, lol.

jls07
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jls07 » 04 Nov 2009 05:20

:laugh: Thanks guys! Gotta say, it was definitely worth getting up at 5:30 both those days!

Call me Jes!

Here since '08. Gotta love that Evanescence tour (;

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 04 Nov 2009 17:12

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sam » 04 Nov 2009 18:50

Yeah i get up at 5:30am everyday for work. But I don't really wake up til 11. I call it sleep walking :biggrin:

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 04 Nov 2009 18:51

lol I hear ya on that one I do that throughout school like everyday haha =]

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 13 Nov 2009 05:53

Better late than never? Some pics of my daughter in her costume. She looked pretty cool, I think. :rock:

Return to “Random”