NFL anyone?

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
DeadSpace
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: NFL anyone?

Unread postby DeadSpace » 01 Oct 2009 19:37

"Even a Ray of light only emphasize's the depth of her own darkness"

patrickdron
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby patrickdron » 03 Oct 2009 12:13

anybody sick of hearing about the whole hype around the Packers/Vikings game and hearing about Favre wanting to get reverage on the team he spent most of his career with? that's all I seem to hear on espn the whole week.

DeadSpace
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby DeadSpace » 03 Oct 2009 21:36

MNF FAVRE vs packers, oh and some random ppl in purple jerseys might show up

patrickdron
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby patrickdron » 04 Oct 2009 13:35

Lions after winning for the first time in 2 years lost yet again, Colts won big but they got Peyton Manning one of the top 3 qb's in the NFL so no surprise and he's cloes to 3rd on the all time pass td list. Patriots won a tight game with the Ravens and Texans beat the Raiders. and the Chargers play the Steelers tonight looking forward to that.

DeadSpace
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DeadSpace » 25 Oct 2009 19:35

This was a sad week, teams that won to teams that lost were a combined 382-135 losing by an average of 3 touchdowns +2 (23)

Chris88

Unread postby Chris88 » 29 Oct 2009 21:15

im a huge Colts fan! and Brett Favre is the man, no hating, the Packers forced his hand the first time! and i dont think he liked the Jets lol.

MJ did the same thing in basketball and no one made a big deal about it then, whats up with that?

Dont hate me im just saying he is still playing at the top of his game for the Vikings so you cant really say he's washed up or anything!

patrickdron
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby patrickdron » 31 Oct 2009 11:27

Packers/Vikings one of if not the game/games of the week.

Verdict

Unread postby Verdict » 07 Nov 2009 21:38

I'm a Canadian but i love watching NFL football. I'm a huge Patriots fan, but i also gotta say i have some love for the Dolphins.

patrickdron
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby patrickdron » 14 Nov 2009 11:05

Colts/Patriots game is IMO the game of the week.

DeadSpace
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DeadSpace » 15 Nov 2009 21:02

^^ Ended up being the game of the year, god that shyt was crazy, 4th quarter Peyton owned and belicheck is a da

Chris88

Unread postby Chris88 » 24 Nov 2009 09:54

I dunno IMO Bill made the right call in going for it Peyton was getting the ball back either way...and good luck stopping him on a end of game drive.

and in other news i liked the Colts Ravens game this weekend better than i did the Colts Pats game. But then i like hard nose football, the hits were hard, the Colts run game was working!!!! and the game was close the whole way through.

patrickdron
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby patrickdron » 24 Nov 2009 11:41

DeadSpace
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DeadSpace » 25 Nov 2009 17:25

Lions&Browns turned out to be the game of the week...maybe even year- It was rid. I dont even care that we lost cause we actually looked alive on offense, we scored 4 Td's, All year bfr this we had 5. Yes just 5

patrickdron
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby patrickdron » 25 Nov 2009 19:30

I'm looking forward to tommrrow's Turkey Day games the lions game cause Calvin Johnson who played at Georgia Tech is playing for the Lions. and the Cowboys cause another former Yellow Jacket Tashard Choice is on the Cowboys.

DeadSpace
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DeadSpace » 29 Dec 2009 00:23

I was at Buffalo bar/grill last night during the Steelers-Ravens game when the Ravens lost half the bar got up all pissed and just left I was laughin so hard

Return to “Random”