What youd you do if...

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
NiKo Raza
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

What youd you do if...

Unread postby NiKo Raza » 17 Nov 2009 08:31

Ok this is a game I will ask a question like What would you do if a ball broke your window... and following person will say something Like "I would go out side and kick the f*ck ass who broke my window" and they they ask next question and so on.

I will start

What would you do if you saw 50 dollars on the floor?

A7X Fans join the New Message Forums @ http://www.AsevenX.com

Mandi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What youd you do if...

Unread postby Mandi » 17 Nov 2009 19:55

If there was no one else around for me to see them drop it, I'd pick it up & put it in the bank!! :biggrin:

What would you do if you saw a dead animal in a grocery bag at the end of your driveway? :surprised:

(i know i know...but it actually just happened in my neighborhood today)

Mandi

NiKo Raza
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby NiKo Raza » 18 Nov 2009 08:23

I would laugh my ass off lmao

what would you do if some one broke into your car while you were walking to your car...

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 18 Nov 2009 09:01

Run to them and smack them in the face, get my stuff back and call the cops.

What would you do if there was no such thing as music?

siberianknight
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby siberianknight » 18 Nov 2009 15:42

Don't even joke about that. I'd probably just kill myself. A world without music isn't a world at all. It's just a nightmare.

What would you do if there was no internet?

"You're not a judge
But if you're gonna judge me
Well, sentence me
To another life."

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 18 Nov 2009 18:44

I'd probably cry lol =] Internet practically liked saved my life it's like the best invention in the world besides music and books haha =]

What would you do if the Sick Puppies randomly showed up at your door?

*Welcome to my world, where everyone I ever need, always ends up leaving me alone* I believe these are the best lyrics ever and I can totally relate <3 Brittany Brink

NiKo Raza
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby NiKo Raza » 19 Nov 2009 07:15

I'd Probably :crazy: do that then I'd be like :sneakkiss: to Emma then :rock: :music: :wall: lol

What would you do if you heard tomorrow was your last day to live

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 19 Nov 2009 18:57

I'd probably cry alot for a while and then I would live it up as much as I could possibly do in one day and die happy.

What would you do if there were no such things as ipods and mp3 players and cd players?

*Welcome to my world, where everyone I ever need, always ends up leaving me alone* I believe these are the best lyrics ever and I can totally relate <3 Brittany Brink

Vladimir
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Vladimir » 19 Nov 2009 21:30

id die :surprised: , i seriously dont go anywhere without my music, id try to invent something to play my music, or id only walk through the shopping centres so i can listen to the music playing in the stores

what would you do if the sick puppies personally sent you back stage passes for one of their concerts but your rents (parents) wouldnt let you go cause your going overseas so visit family?

NiKo Raza
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby NiKo Raza » 20 Nov 2009 06:11

well since I am Old enough to do pretty much what ever I want I'd go behind their back lol

What would you do if a random stranger just got naked in front of you lol :shame:

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 20 Nov 2009 19:10

I'd be shocked for a second and then I'd be like woah dude get your clothes back on nobody wants to see that lol xD

What would you do if you only had 2 tickets to a concert that you really wanted to go to and you wanted to take one of your friends but you had 2 friends that really want to go and you had to choose between them?

Jane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jane » 27 Nov 2009 20:14

I would probably just go by myself.

What would you do if you hit an animal with your car?

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 28 Nov 2009 19:36

I would cry because I love animals to death and it kills me to see them dead especially on the streets.

What would you do if your parents walked in on you while you were doing something you really really weren't supposed to be doing?

Kendra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kendra » 29 Nov 2009 15:48

Been there, done that. Deny EVERYTHING!!!!! lol If all else fails, say your sister made you do it.

What would you do if you won the lottery?

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 29 Nov 2009 16:46

Slivarito
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Slivarito » 29 Nov 2009 17:17

Start singing, "I'm to sexy for these pants, to sexy for these pants," then pull them back up and walk off.

What would you do if you found out the world was flat?

LET'S DO THIS!!!

Mandi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mandi » 29 Nov 2009 17:47

Grab my digital camera and head to the edge of the earth and take pics!!

What would you do if you had the opportunity to move into a new house but you couldn't have cats...and the best roommate you've ever had has 2 cats and won't move without 'em?

Mandi

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 30 Nov 2009 23:09

I would dress the cats up as people and put them on the lease.....and make them get jobs to help cover rent.

What would you do if your neighbor was feeding a family of stray cats.....sure your compasionate for the stray cats.....but you've come home twice this week to find a GIGANTIC skunk was living under your front porch and eating most of the dry cat food. (that has been my week, F it.....I'm calling the landlord and having that hole filled in)

I DO!!!!

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 01 Dec 2009 19:39

I don't know honestly what I would do lol. I'd probably find a new house or something.

What would you do if the Earth stopped spinning and stood still? (dun, dun, duuuunnnn) lol :crazy:

Jane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jane » 06 Dec 2009 20:52

I would commit suicide because my time on the earth would be limited to only a few days otherwise

What would you do if you had fifteen major homework assignments to do in about 10 hours?

Return to “Random”