Post a picture of yourself!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Unread postby Serge » 30 Nov 2009 12:58

^Great video! =]

Except Serge would've liked to see Meriness do some air guitar and/or air drumming near the end, to the tune. But it's okay because Meriness is still super cuteness. :smile:

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 30 Nov 2009 13:12

Meriness thanks Sergeness ( :hug: ) and warns him that if she ever does another video, it might not only contain air guitar and drums, but air trombone too.

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 30 Nov 2009 13:29

Meri Love the video, you all should definitely come decorate my tree, and love at the end how yourdad just put the angel on and thats it just like a guy leave all the hard work up to the women :tongue:

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 30 Nov 2009 13:34

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

RowdyJayJay
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RowdyJayJay » 30 Nov 2009 13:35

This is me in the flesh.....just a simple guy, really.

"When I die, I hope they don't cremate me 'cuz I'll burn forever."
Harry Caray circa 1983

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 30 Nov 2009 13:49

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 30 Nov 2009 14:03

RowdyJayJay
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RowdyJayJay » 30 Nov 2009 16:40

Haha thanks...what a good looking crew of SP fans we have in our little world!

Harry Caray circa 1983

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 30 Nov 2009 17:37

*Welcome to my world, where everyone I ever need, always ends up leaving me alone* I believe these are the best lyrics ever and I can totally relate <3 Brittany Brink

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 30 Nov 2009 19:31

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 01 Dec 2009 19:42

Your welcome! lol nicee haha I don't really have a preference when it comes to that. Aww thank you so much that's so sweet :D

*Welcome to my world, where everyone I ever need, always ends up leaving me alone* I believe these are the best lyrics ever and I can totally relate <3 Brittany Brink

RowdyJayJay
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RowdyJayJay » 03 Dec 2009 16:13

Thanks all...I didn't think women are that attracted to blue eyes...I myself like the big brown or green ones..OoooOO La La!

Jay

Harry Caray circa 1983

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 03 Dec 2009 17:52

Your welcome =] haha I don't have a preference honestly any color eyes are fine to me but eyes are always the first thing I notice on someone, then hair then lips and then everything else lol

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 05 Dec 2009 22:16

Yeah boring pic but that's me, usually have a mohawk but not currently lol

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 06 Dec 2009 08:28

^^^ Nice. I think (comparing this pic to your avatar) that I actually prefer no mohawk. :tongue:

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 06 Dec 2009 13:37

I agree with Becky you look better without one =]

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 06 Dec 2009 15:36

That's weird I've never heard ANYONE say I look better w/o the mohawk lol, maybe that's just a bad pic of it >.<

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

RowdyJayJay
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RowdyJayJay » 06 Dec 2009 18:12

A few more pics I dug up from the BatCave. Man I wish I had a cool mohawk sometimes....!

The last pic is my son Tyler and I just chillin' up in a tree..lol yeah that's right we climb trees where I live for fun....

Harry Caray circa 1983

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 06 Dec 2009 19:29

^^^ Nice one of you and your son. Climbing trees is timeless entertainment. :biggrin:

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 07 Dec 2009 20:40

Return to “Random”