Advice and input needed! Please read on!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RowdyJayJay
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Advice and input needed! Please read on!

Unread postby RowdyJayJay » 08 Dec 2009 14:51

Hi gang!

So here's the deal...I have 4 weeks of vacation next year and would like to take a week or early next year like say between January-March, but am drawing some blanks as to what I could do or where I could go! I have two energetic and fun-loving kids and we really like doing outdoorsy and sporty things. I really like the mountains but also have NEVER been to the desert or really anywhere out west. Do you know of any good (possibly warm) vacation spots that offer beauty, affordability? Or know of any good music festivals, conventions, special events, annual happenings somewhere you might suggest to me? Shoot me your ideas and the winner will get a giant thank you from me and possibly large burlap sacks full of semi-precious gems..(well that part I can't verifty) I forgot to mention distance to get there is not really an issue but ideally it would be in the continental U.S. and possibly Canada. Thanks a lot, can't wait to hear some ideas!

Jay

"When I die, I hope they don't cremate me 'cuz I'll burn forever."
Harry Caray circa 1983

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Advice and input needed! Please read on!

Unread postby David » 09 Dec 2009 00:13

Sick Puppies have tour dates early on in 2010, be a groupie. It's lots of fun.

I DO!!!!

Return to “Random”