Three word story

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
RowdyJayJay
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Three word story

Unread postby RowdyJayJay » 24 Dec 2009 18:40

made of snozzberries

"When I die, I hope they don't cremate me 'cuz I'll burn forever."
Harry Caray circa 1983

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Crazzzy » 25 Dec 2009 01:08

that tasted like

Check out my band

RowdyJayJay
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RowdyJayJay » 25 Dec 2009 10:08

yummy Fruit Pebbles!

Harry Caray circa 1983

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Gabby » 25 Dec 2009 12:30

that were stale

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crazzzy » 25 Dec 2009 14:17

TIME FOR AN UPDATE ON THE STORY SINCE ONE HASN"T BEEN DONE YET!

"Once upon a time, there was a pink cow that ran away to join the circus as a
side show freak Named Bob, who real talent was shoving really large peanuts up his
nose until they Came out his mouth but then His nose became larger than his head and then
the crowd cheered When he sneezed which made everyone Very very wet. This made Bob
Excited to find out that he had a prehensile appendage wrapped around Odd Ones throat
causing him to choke until he pulled a knife out of his Surprisingly large ear and hurled it
out the window then he decided to dance strangely On a roof until morning light or until he
needed to go because he knew a funny joke that made everyone pee their pants which caused him
To laugh also but before they took hallucinogenic drugs they fell down the Rabbit Hole
listening to progressive metal music by Tool and Mastodon and Dream Theater And the Melvins
Upon arival upon they were confronted by a walwrus named Paul McCartney who had a
really strange shaped head and butt that most people worshipped as Buddha
he farted seductively To much surprise, marking the end of the best gas he ever Had only to
realize it wasn't gas at all it was just Toxic radioactive waste that started to
spawn cannabilistic kittens that began to eat other kittens who then became to much for
the incredible Vogons who all did very cheap meth then he started to see things
from my perspective that majorly confused the homeless person that strangly resembled
the back of Donald Trump's head which looked like a bad haircut that strangley had
four eyes that evily stared at him like a bubbly octopus squirell with furry tenticales
That massaged his misguided pet hamster. The hamster started to moonwalk towards
a sombrero that sang the song Tequita Taco Bell which made her crave raisin toast
but not ordinary raisin toast with garlic and basal, but with Resees Cups and Snickers bars.
"OMGWTFNO" screamed the deranged pet hamster who saw a dog moonwalking down Rodeo with a
cowboy hat on and a pair of Sick Puppies who wouldn't stop rockin out with some sick cats
that played the greatest song of The known World. That's when Schizophrenics took over the
bootcamp full of big orange lunchboxes that danced around naked and should shave more often
because they had very dirty pants heaping with ants that speak German every other Sunday
to confuse people who grow lemons in southern Japan while riding llamas backwards for fun
and playing with a pink yo-yo that kinda had a little sticker of Betty Boop on the side
of their submarines which were yellow and usually sank to Bikini Bottom beside the pineapple
where Santa lives and neighbors with the Dalai Lama and his drug made of snozzberries
that tasted like yummy Fruit Pebbles that were stale"

now we can continue:

so I said

Check out my band

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 25 Dec 2009 17:04

hey what's that?

*Welcome to my world, where everyone I ever need, always ends up leaving me alone* I believe these are the best lyrics ever and I can totally relate <3 Brittany Brink

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crazzzy » 26 Dec 2009 00:58

Emma then replied

Check out my band

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 26 Dec 2009 15:32

that's your mom

*Welcome to my world, where everyone I ever need, always ends up leaving me alone* I believe these are the best lyrics ever and I can totally relate <3 Brittany Brink

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crazzzy » 26 Dec 2009 15:47

so I said

Check out my band

RowdyJayJay
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RowdyJayJay » 26 Dec 2009 15:51

please distribute daggers

Harry Caray circa 1983

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 27 Dec 2009 08:41

to the people

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Gabby » 27 Dec 2009 18:32

of Smurf Village

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crazzzy » 27 Dec 2009 18:35

and let them

Check out my band

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Gabby » 27 Dec 2009 20:01

do the Macarena

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crazzzy » 27 Dec 2009 20:05

on land mines.

Check out my band

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 28 Dec 2009 14:48

Then in walks

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Gabby » 28 Dec 2009 14:55

Courney Love, drunk

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crazzzy » 28 Dec 2009 17:55

she then admits

Check out my band

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 28 Dec 2009 20:28

she killed kurt

I DO!!!!

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crazzzy » 28 Dec 2009 21:23

Then Dave Grohl

Check out my band

Return to “Random”