If You Could Sing One Song w/ Sick Puppies....

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
USMCJPN
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: If You Could Sing One Song w/ Sick Puppies....

Unread postby USMCJPN » 03 May 2010 03:15

Hard question. I usually just belt them all out from the pit and wreck my voice for 2 days. If I could do one song on stage with them at this point in my life it would be "Don't Walk Away" or "In it for Life." I really can't decide right now. If I wasn't in my current life situation, it'd have to "You're Going Down," that song always gets me jacked up.

JenAdams
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JenAdams » 03 May 2010 08:42

Ok... I would SCREAM "Survive" but sing "White Balloons". The thing is though I would get so caught up in rocking out I'd just want to them to finish and let me just get lost in it all (like I always do).

Footnote: everytime I'm at a concert or just driving in my car I feel like I'm singing with them!! Trust me... I get the funniest looks when I'm driving!!! Love it!!! :)

XO Jen

XO, JEN

"Did my best to try and be a mirror of society, but we both know the mirror's cracked and everybody's in the act..."

Aguinaga09
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Aguinaga09 » 03 May 2010 18:20

Hmm this is hard =/ But I'll go with My World <3 its such an amazing song, but then again all the other songs are amazing =P

darkangelTS

Unread postby darkangelTS » 06 May 2010 08:19

In it for life :P

Clweaver
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Clweaver » 06 May 2010 09:30

:band: If I had to choose one song, it would definitely have to be either Pitiful, or Odd One... So hard to choose lol, probably end up choosing Pitiful. "Made the toast. burnt the eggs, never got the hang of them..." I love it :clapping:

jh3293
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jh3293 » 08 May 2010 06:53

It would definitely be "Maybe". My second would be "Too Many Words". This list could go on and on...

stephkesh
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby stephkesh » 08 May 2010 08:17

Definitly "So what I lied" Love that song...

but then again if Shim pointed and me and gave me that opportunity, I wouldn't be chosey and did whatever song was next on the list because they all ROCK!!!!!

SPbassChick04
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SPbassChick04 » 08 May 2010 11:54

Dressed Up As Life: What Are You Looking For?
Tri-Polar: Maybe

I'd kill to sing either of them! :)

"It Really Is A Wicked Way To Die."

puppycollecter
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby puppycollecter » 08 May 2010 17:13

I love all the tunes but I would love to sing my favorite: You're Going Down !!!!:music: :band:

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tbritting » 08 May 2010 20:23

Hmm, If I was able to get on stage with them to sing I think I would like say my name or white balloons!! :rock:

Riptide
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Riptide » 09 May 2010 14:19

Ok after much deliberations on this, and although there are songs I like better, like Riptide and Cancer, my finally answer is "All The Same" for the sole reason being, just maybe I'd get a big HUG from Shim at the end. :biggrin:

~Ann
" 'Cause what's inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view"
(Awesome avatar created by Becky, signature picture by Heather)

unknownweirdo
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby unknownweirdo » 09 May 2010 15:32

this is a really hard question. i mean if they called me on stage i would sing anything with them. embarrassing or not. they are that amazing. but if i got to pick, defiantly White Balloons. No hesitation. Sick Puppies have gotten me through a lot of tough sh*t and that song in particular means the world to me.

It Really is a Wicked Way to Die.

listentothemusic
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby listentothemusic » 09 May 2010 16:09

If this happened I wouldn't be at all picky, but if I could choose I'd love to sing The Bottom. Not my favorite song, but my favorite to sing. Haha I'd probably get booed off the stage though. I don't have any delusions about my singing ability...

Carroinsweden
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Carroinsweden » 10 May 2010 09:06

hmm... i'm gonna go with so what i lied :smile: <3

Jessamy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jessamy » 10 May 2010 19:57

EVERYTHING!

naw for real...i can't choose haha....ooo something OLD would be fun!

Sick Puppies + My Chemical Romance = :love:
08-18-08~ 05-23-09~ 07-22-09~ 09-11-09~ 12-13-10~ 04-23-10~ 05-01-10~ 07-15-10~ 08-13-10~08-14-10~12-10-10~12-13-10~04-19-11

kitty
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kitty » 10 May 2010 20:06

Anywhere but here....God I LOVE that song...

Kitty
I'm consciously unconscious

SageDyu
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SageDyu » 27 May 2010 19:18

Definitely "All the Same". The song that saved my life!! <3 <3 <3

LoveSexLifeMusic
"I don't mind where you come from, as long as you come to me..."

Jeff
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jeff » 27 May 2010 21:53

You're Going Down or White Balloons if I could choose, but I wouldn't really care because let's face it I would be on stage with the Sick Puppies! They could cover for my crackly voice and...Did I mention- I would be on stage with the Pups! It would be all good! And I think I could dodge the tomato from Becky...

Proud World Crew Member, I'm with the Band!
December 13, 2009 Scottrade Center (Ho Ho Show) My first live PUPS Show in St. Louis, MO
April 23, 2010 Scottrade Ctr (Darkhorse Tour w/Nickelback, Breaking Ben. & Shinedown) St. Louis, MO
May 1, 2010 Rolla, MO
July 13, 2010 New Daisy Theatre in Memphis, TN
August 14, 2010 Pointfest II, Maryland Heights, MO
May 15, 2011 Pointfest, Maryland Heights, MO

ZangZadam31
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ZangZadam31 » 28 May 2010 13:13

I was on the phone with my sister and I asked her the same question....

Sister
DUAL: Asshole Father
Tri-Polar: Odd One
Me
DUAL: The Bottom
Tri-Polar: Master of the Universe

If they pulled me on stage, I would be so shocked :surprised: My knees would be knocking so hard. What's funny is I'm singing but I have a problem singing in front people :cry: But I'd take it as a dare and do it anyway

^ Thanks a million to /jessie <33 (You know what i like :D)

"When I'm sad, she comes to me..With a thousand smiles, she gives to me free.
It's alright she says it's alright.. Take anything you want from me, anything."... M & C (Loveys 1 N 2) 9*29*06

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/collection?id=1368990

Shar42
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shar42 » 28 May 2010 15:28

So What I Lied....My voice would get drowned out b/c I can't sing. But I love the intensity of the song...Helps get rid of some stored up anger and frustration from stuff that is happening in my life right now :music: . :angry: :rock:

Return to “Sick Puppies”