Can I make a T-shirt...

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Can I make a T-shirt...

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 11 May 2010 02:09

OK... I asked for a Sick Puppies T-shirt 4 my birthday to wear 2 the may 22 concert so my brother ordered me a t-shirt thru hollywood shop :smile: but it hasnt come in yet and its been since march 20 something :ugh: So my gf said she'd make me a SP T-shirt :<3: I was just gunna do the Free Hugs thing :smile: But She can do 1 color shirts (like a black shirt with sick puppies and the tri-polor sign on it )....... Is it allowed an if it is does anybody have any ideas :idea: :idea: :smile: If you post any pics can you please make sure there your pics I dont wanna steal anybodys work/ideas... :smile: ... Thanks Everybody...

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

Becky
Founder
Founder

Re: Can I make a T-shirt...

Unread postby Becky » 11 May 2010 04:57

I'm sure it's fine as long as you aren't selling them. And as for the one you ordered...in the future you should probably stick to the official merch site so you don't get ripped off again!

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 11 May 2010 13:03

I agree with Becky. Also how did your brother pay for that other shirt? If he used a credit card then he can file a chargeback with the cc company so he can get his money back.

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 11 May 2010 23:43

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 19 May 2010 16:22

I'm sorry I didn't see this thread earlier. I use a site called threadshirt to make custom shirts and have gotten my shirts in as short as 3 days. Usually 7-10 when I don't pay express shipping. I had 3 made recently to give to Shim Emma and Mark that I got so fast I had them weeks before this past Sundays show when I got to give them to the band. The site has pre set graphics and text and allows you to upload your own file as well.

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 19 May 2010 16:57

Thanks for the info - I thought about that but my gf would kill me if I let someone else print a shirt for me she's a professianal printer ussally she prints signs but shes also trained (and good at) making T-shirts - Shes just annoyed cuz I wont decide what I want on it :laugh: so I penny pinched and we decicded I'd get one at the concert :smile: It'll give me the time to pick a design :laugh:

Return to “Random”