story time! haha

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RissaLB3
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

story time! haha

Unread postby RissaLB3 » 14 May 2010 01:09

okay just because i find my own story somewhat amusing, and it also kind of shows how this band brings people from all over the world together. but ANYWAYS..

.i don't know if any you remember or not but sick puppies used to have this other message board i believe it was a ning one? i dont know but it was set up like a myspace where members had their own pages with a picture of themselves and the option to display your own interests and you could add other members as friends. Well i remember going on that message board a lot, and i had added this boy from Australia, and he was pretty cool because other than sick puppies he liked the same bands as me. we started talking a lot, and eventually moved our conversations to Instant Messaging, from that day 4 years ago the relationship between me and this boy grew a lot and by a lot i mean we actually started to really like eachother and we were starting to plan visits to see one another. I'd like to say that i was actually going to see him but it really got to difficult obviously with us not really ever meeting eachother and being so far away. Everytime i really think back on how it all started between us, i know it was the sick puppies that brought us together and gave me an interesting experience/story hahahahaha the end...... :love:

jlie19
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: story time! haha

Unread postby jlie19 » 14 May 2010 06:49

Can't say I remember that other message board....

You guys the same age?

"The worst deluded are the self-deluded"

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 14 May 2010 09:45

Cute story! :love:

I also don't remember the other message board.

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

KristyBrooke
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby KristyBrooke » 14 May 2010 09:52

I have sum stories like that... But not of the pup's... Jst from concerts and message boards! Sum of my best friends I met at a Saving Abel show.. and a girl that I started talkin with on twitter through Taddy Porter (which btw EVERYONE shuld listen to ;) ) Is comin to visit this summer and hit up sum shows with me! Mind you... She's in Michigan! lol

Get ready to settle the score
and get ready to face the floor
'cause it's time to remember it all

This is war!
And it's on tonight
so get up and fight
get up and fight
you've had all your life
to run and hide
now step up
now step up
LET'S DO THIS

RissaLB3

Unread postby RissaLB3 » 14 May 2010 11:21

haha yeah we are the same age and the distance is from Australia(him) to California(me)....haha yeah im not sure if the message board was anything official and i don't remember how i found it but it was a looong time ago and i think it was a link on their website at the time.

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tbritting » 14 May 2010 13:00

Very nice story. :smile:

Return to “Random”