i lose everytime

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i lose everytime

Unread postby frodolover36 » 26 May 2008 16:40

i just lost the game...

now u all lsoe too. cuz u thought of the game

anyone else play the game?

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

i lose everytime

Unread postby Becky » 26 May 2008 16:42

I played...and I lost. :P

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i lose everytime

Unread postby Sheila » 26 May 2008 18:32

i was winning... but then i tripped on my shoelace, so I lost. *is sad*

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i lose everytime

Unread postby Samsung » 26 May 2008 18:39

:(

My avatar is always watching.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i lose everytime

Unread postby Serge » 26 May 2008 18:58

I lost my mind o.O

....a long looong time ago.

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

hshiau
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i lose everytime

Unread postby hshiau » 26 May 2008 19:02

what are you guys talking about?!?!?!?!

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i lose everytime

Unread postby Samsung » 26 May 2008 19:41

Everything and nothing at all. :P

My avatar is always watching.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i lose everytime

Unread postby Serge » 26 May 2008 19:44

^That pretty much sums it up =P

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i lose everytime

Unread postby Shamrock » 26 May 2008 19:51

I feel suckered into this somehow.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i lose everytime

Unread postby frodolover36 » 26 May 2008 22:54

ok so its the game.

if u think about the game then u lose the game. and when u lose u have to tell everyone else to make them lose too.

so u really can never win. the only way u win is to not think about the game. so u never really know ur winning until u lose lol

its..... the game

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i lose everytime

Unread postby nicolenice » 27 May 2008 10:13

wow that is a screwed up game and i guese i lost the game now. Thanks so much

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i lose everytime

Unread postby frodolover36 » 27 May 2008 10:17

haha i know its the stupidest thing ever and i hate it. i make all my friends lose on purpose cuz they play seriously and ill text them at random points "i just lost the game" and ill get a bunch of angry texts back lol

its stupid but kinda fun at the same time

i just lost again

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i lose everytime

Unread postby nicolenice » 27 May 2008 10:21

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

i lose everytime

Unread postby frodolover36 » 27 May 2008 10:32

haha yeah they'll probably just blow it off. i did at first. i only do it now to annoy my friends lol

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: i lose everytime

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 08 May 2010 03:11

Are we still playin the game....oh poo I lost

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

SickPuppiesChevelle
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SickPuppiesChevelle » 08 May 2010 22:46

you can't make me lose the game by telling me you lost the game. That is just you losing the game. There is a grace period so that everyone does not just continually lose the game. It makes no sense without one.

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 09 May 2010 19:19

That doesn't make sense... Im con-fused...

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:

SickPuppiesChevelle
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SickPuppiesChevelle » 09 May 2010 19:40

1)Let's say that you lost the game.

2)The rules state you must say you lost the game

3)You say you lost the game to me

This doesn't make me lose the game because you were just fulfilling one of the rules by stating that you lost. We have to be given a little bit of time to have a chance to forget about the game before losing again.

If not, everyone everywhere would be losing the game at all times and, by rule, would have to be constantly saying they lost the game.

Without a few minutes to forget about the game, there is no way the game could work properly.

Make sense? or am I being unclear? haha

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 09 May 2010 20:18

OH, I get it... :smile: Thanks

Return to “Random”