Anime

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Anime

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 23 May 2010 23:33

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

Shinryu
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Shinryu » 24 May 2010 00:21

Let me see...

Clannad
Dragonball Z/GT
Elfen Lied(Own)
Speedgrapher (Own )
YuYu Hakusho (Own )
Naruto
Bleach
Death Note
Special A
To loveru
Cosplay Complex (Own )
Gungrave (Own )
Yumeria (Own )
Popotan
(Own )

DeadSpace
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DeadSpace » 05 Jun 2010 08:10

I use to not be into anime but a friend got me to watch Elfen Lied aout a week ago, and ive been obsessed with animes sense...so far ive watched

Elfen Lied
Clannad(on season 2)
Kaze No Stigma(half way through)
and a bit of full metal alch and Inuysha, gonna start bleach and death note soon

"Even a Ray of light only emphasize's the depth of her own darkness"

Return to “Random”