State Theater - Portland, Maine

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

State Theater - Portland, Maine

Unread postby tbritting » 26 May 2010 07:58

Ok, not sure where to post this so I figured here would be the best place. :laugh: The State Theater in Portland, ME has been closed for about 5 years because of tenant issues, but this fall it will be reopening and it would be awesome to see the Sick Puppies here!!!! :rock: :crazy: :rock:

Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: State Theater - Portland, Maine

Unread postby Rose » 26 May 2010 15:20

Yesss! Heard that on CYY today. And that's exactly what I was thinking. :crazy:

That would be an amazing first show for the newly restored theater.

And everyone loves them up here. :love:

Portland ME, 11/26/10, Bangor ME, 7/31/11, Boston MA, 9/20/12,
Portland ME, 8/14/13

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tbritting » 26 May 2010 17:14

That and last I remembered the State Theater was an all ages venue, I'm sure the Sick Puppies would like to see their under 21 fans as well as the rest of us. I'm willing to bet if they played there it would be sold out in one weekend!!!!!

Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Rose » 26 May 2010 17:30

I'd be there! :crazy: front row! screaming my head off :rock:

Portland ME, 11/26/10, Bangor ME, 7/31/11, Boston MA, 9/20/12,
Portland ME, 8/14/13

Return to “Random”