Sick Puppies Drum Tabs?

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
HiHatPancakes
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sick Puppies Drum Tabs?

Unread postby HiHatPancakes » 31 May 2010 07:30

So I've been looking everywhere for tabs - mostly drum tabs. I couldn't find anything! Right now, I'm working on The Bottom and it's pretty basic by ear, but I want to make sure it's right. Any good SP drum tab links?

Let's believe that if we all stand together, we're a force that can shake the whole world.

State Theater . Portland, ME . 11 26 10
Bangor Waterfront . Oxxfest . 7 31 11

"Straight from Los Angeles, California - Ayatollah of Rock & Rolla ... MARK GOODWIN!"

djgucci528
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Sick Puppies Drum Tabs?

Unread postby djgucci528 » 04 Jun 2010 08:44

You can try
It doesn't have too many songs by SP, but its better than nothing. And for the drum tabs, theres something at the top of the page once you choose a song that lets you choose the instrument you wanna see. Good luck!

"I, I won't justify
The way I live my life
'Cause I'm the one livin' it
Feelin' it, tastin' it
And you're just wasting your time
Trying to throw me a line
When you're the one drowning
I like where I'm at on my back
Floating down in my own riptide
The water is fine"

Thank you Heather for my avatar :)

HiHatPancakes
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Sick Puppies Drum Tabs?

Unread postby HiHatPancakes » 09 Aug 2011 18:51

^ Thanks! :smile:

Let's believe that if we all stand together, we're a force that can shake the whole world.

State Theater . Portland, ME . 11 26 10
Bangor Waterfront . Oxxfest . 7 31 11

"Straight from Los Angeles, California - Ayatollah of Rock & Rolla ... MARK GOODWIN!"

Return to “Random”