Free games :)

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nicefff
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free games :)

Unread postby nicefff » 05 May 2010 08:53

Games for like xbox n ps3 and stuff and points you can get like pre paid wow card and stuff off this webby, it works as well, i recently got Call of Duty world at war on my ps3 :)

And when I die I'm gonna fly
and come and get you
And when you try and
run I'll be the curse
above you

jlie19
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Free games :)

Unread postby jlie19 » 08 Jun 2010 06:48

Pretty cool....I'm telling my husband.

"The worst deluded are the self-deluded"

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Free games :)

Unread postby Cody Lee » 08 Jun 2010 12:01

I used to think these things were fake but my friend had a bunch of "auto" accounts set up on clubbing.com that earned points for him and I've used it to get a few things. How long do points take to earn on this one

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Return to “Random”