How old are you? How old do you want to be and why?

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How old are you? How old do you want to be and why?

Unread postby David » 24 May 2010 19:35

I'm 27, I wish I could be 24 again.....I was succeding/having a lot of fun with college....had great friends...worked 20-25 hours a week at a job I loved.....going out with my hot girlfriend total bitch....she broke my heart[ F-THAT-BITCH, dumped me in a text after 2 1/2 years, then changed her phone number....living in my parents basement for free........What I wouldn't do to relive those days with what I know now.

Now I'm 27, 4 years into a career where I love the work but hate the management....

Life is just one chapter after the next...........Is it to late to change my major???? Maybe it's time to change?

I DO!!!!

crumejack
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby crumejack » 25 May 2010 06:24

I am 30 years old and i want to leave a long happy life of 100 years...Because i love my januable and lovable wife...

listentothemusic
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby listentothemusic » 26 May 2010 22:43

I'm 14...But I want to be 19 to live up to someone's *cough cough* expectations... :lmao: Actually idk how old I want to be...

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mari » 28 May 2010 15:23

How old am I? Well about this age I think: :lick:

How old do I want to be? Duh why do you even ask, this age of course: :karate:

The way I'm seeing it I'm not getting older I'm getting wiser and that suits me just fine!

Also when you get really old you got carte blanche to be absolutely bats**t crazy and that's pretty cool too! :biggrin:

~Mari~

Jeff
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jeff » 28 May 2010 15:35

As they say, "You're only as old as you think you are!" So, I've been thinking I'm 25 for the last 20 years....45 is okay, but I can't do all the things physically I used to do...like play 4 or 5 baseball/softball games in a day...I can still do most everything else though...it might just take me longer to get it done... :crazy: I'm young at heart and I believe my students have kept me that way (I'm a principal)...I'm been happy pretty much every year of my life...
30 was hard because I came to the realization that I wasn't in my 20's anymore and was now considered old in some people's eyes...but that only lasted for a little while until I said... who cares, I'm gonna act how I want and not worry about my age...

Proud World Crew Member, I'm with the Band!
December 13, 2009 Scottrade Center (Ho Ho Show) My first live PUPS Show in St. Louis, MO
April 23, 2010 Scottrade Ctr (Darkhorse Tour w/Nickelback, Breaking Ben. & Shinedown) St. Louis, MO
May 1, 2010 Rolla, MO
July 13, 2010 New Daisy Theatre in Memphis, TN
August 14, 2010 Pointfest II, Maryland Heights, MO
May 15, 2011 Pointfest, Maryland Heights, MO

Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Rose » 28 May 2010 17:06

I'm 13, and I wanna be 22. Why? Not so I can drink, so I can go see what ever band I want where ever they decide to play. :rock:

Portland ME, 11/26/10, Bangor ME, 7/31/11, Boston MA, 9/20/12,
Portland ME, 8/14/13

Jeff
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jeff » 03 Jun 2010 07:52

Proud World Crew Member, I'm with the Band!
December 13, 2009 Scottrade Center (Ho Ho Show) My first live PUPS Show in St. Louis, MO
April 23, 2010 Scottrade Ctr (Darkhorse Tour w/Nickelback, Breaking Ben. & Shinedown) St. Louis, MO
May 1, 2010 Rolla, MO
July 13, 2010 New Daisy Theatre in Memphis, TN
August 14, 2010 Pointfest II, Maryland Heights, MO
May 15, 2011 Pointfest, Maryland Heights, MO

Slew
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Slew » 12 Jun 2010 05:23

I'm 46 and I want to be 50 that way all of my kids will be 18, and out of MY house... Sigh; they'll never leave.. Oh well Still love them to death. (I'm Just Playing)

grunt1096
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby grunt1096 » 12 Jun 2010 07:57

I'm 18 and I'm happy with it, I'll grow up eventually. :tongue:

araida_8@hotmail.com
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby araida_8@hotmail.com » 12 Jun 2010 15:03

i think your only as old as you feel... im going to be 31 in july and im just fine with beening 31..

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Julie » 12 Jun 2010 16:14

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

Return to “Random”