Personal Band Names

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheEmptyAutumn999
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Personal Band Names

Unread postby TheEmptyAutumn999 » 08 Jun 2010 19:34

If you have a band name that you'd like to have for a band of your own, or just have a suggestion for a silly, funny, or just maybe a cool band name, then post it here!
I mean, look at mine: The Empty Autumn.
I got it off of a band name generator.

Hey.
My Favorite Color is Green.
My band is The Empty Autumn.
My Nickname is 'Tails'.
and I have but two needs to live in life to make it full.
"All I Need's A Guitar and a Girl"
~Miles 'Tails' M. of The Empty Autumn (From the lyrics of my song "Stare at the Sun")

Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Personal Band Names

Unread postby Rose » 09 Jun 2010 11:00

Have a band, were called out of step. Its on the back of Tim Mcillraths (From Rise Against) guitar. :biggrin:

Portland ME, 11/26/10, Bangor ME, 7/31/11, Boston MA, 9/20/12,
Portland ME, 8/14/13

TheEmptyAutumn999
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby TheEmptyAutumn999 » 09 Jun 2010 18:45

Hey.
My Favorite Color is Green.
My band is The Empty Autumn.
My Nickname is 'Tails'.
and I have but two needs to live in life to make it full.
"All I Need's A Guitar and a Girl"
~Miles 'Tails' M. of The Empty Autumn (From the lyrics of my song "Stare at the Sun")

67_67
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby 67_67 » 17 Jun 2010 11:12

My band's called UnderDrone. It comes from a lyric in a song called 'Teahouse of the Spirits' by the Panic Channel: "From the silence comes a sound, the under drone beneath the crowd".

I do the same thing every day, hoping just to end this phase...

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 17 Jun 2010 14:49

I like The Empty Autumn a lot. :)

I'm musically challenged, but if I had a band I would strongly push for the name Sunshine Nudist Charmers. We would only play in wheat fields during the daytime. And our logo?

=D

Return to “Random”