Fav Video Clips!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DeadSpace
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fav Video Clips!

Unread postby DeadSpace » 16 Jun 2010 19:03

Just thought it would be fun to post some of your fav video clips, they can be short clips from youtube, clips from a tv show, movie, any of that, post a little detail if its needed, doesent need to be comedy if its a sad scene or just a bada** scene thats cool to...keep it 5 min at the most.

Ill Start it off with one of my fav south park scenes, of course its comedy

Warning: Has Alot Of Blood and is pretty violent
(The first 2:30 Minutes)THis is one of the saddest and most bada** scenes ive ever watched, basically its based on the girl(Lucy) she has no friends except for the dog and the guys always pick on her, she finally puts trust in the other girl to help take care of the dog and this happens.

"Even a Ray of light only emphasize's the depth of her own darkness"

Burried4U
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Fav Video Clips!

Unread postby Burried4U » 18 Jun 2010 07:01

Last edited by Burried4U on 18 Jun 2010 20:11, edited 1 time in total.

araida_8@hotmail.com
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby araida_8@hotmail.com » 18 Jun 2010 11:20

us4gim4ru
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby us4gim4ru » 18 Jun 2010 16:38

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crazzzy » 18 Jun 2010 20:00

FYI to those who don't know how to post a youtube video so that it is imbeded into your post (like mine below):

All you have to do is hit the "youtube" tag right above where you type. It will display [ youtube][/youtube]. Then all you have to do is copy and paste the link to the video in between those tags. The only tricky part is that you don't paste the whole link, only the part that comes after the "=".

For example, my videos link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCXIdXKK20A
So you click the "youtube" tag and get [ youtube][/youtube].
Then copy what's after the "=" in the youtube link, which is kCXIdXKK20A
Put it in between the tags to get: [ youtube]kCXIdXKK20A[/youtube]
Then presto, it's imbeded to where you can watch it right in the post itself.

And don't feel bad about not knowing how, it took me 2 months to figure it out :laugh:

Check out my band

DeadSpace
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DeadSpace » 19 Jun 2010 13:41

Lol I love the Ninja Cat

"Even a Ray of light only emphasize's the depth of her own darkness"

Return to “Random”