What is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Burried4U
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done

Unread postby Burried4U » 23 Jun 2010 16:27

What is the most Embarrassing thing you've ever done. either in front of a crowd of people or just by yourself and you were happy nobody saw. For me its probably the time I was doing a musical at my school and my pants got caught on the picnic bench and it ripped my pants on stage. it was so embarrassing. :oops:

Becky
Founder
Founder

Re: What is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done

Unread postby Becky » 23 Jun 2010 17:19

^^ OMG. :laugh: That's pretty damn embarrassing! I'll have to think on it for a minute...

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crazzzy » 24 Jun 2010 00:35

I went to a Golf Course with my Work, it was the middle of summer, and i forgot sunscreen. Luckily they had a huge vat of sunscreen at the Golf Course. So I lathered up all my exposed areas. Only problem was there wasn't a mirror handy so I had to guess where I was applying the sunscreen on my face. I didn't want sunscreen in my hair so I assumed that I applied the sunscreen right up to my hair line.

I didn't.

I actually stopped a good half an inch from my hair line. So the next day (and weeks thereafter) I looked like I had a Rambo headband on my head from the sunburn I got on the top of my head.

I have never in my life had anybody stop in their tracks, point, and laugh at me until I did that! :laugh:

Check out my band

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 24 Jun 2010 16:08

Kat2323
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kat2323 » 26 Jun 2010 17:24

Hmmm well once when I was like 14? I was at a video store and was renting an X-Men game. I started to express my love for each character, say their mutant name and normal name but when I looked up it wasn't my parents it was some random dude. :laugh: My parents had moved forward in the line.

I can't think of anything else...I have probably blocked them out of my memory. :D

Tweet me! :) @Kat2323x

Return to “Random”