Kill the ant game.

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Burried4U
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Kill the ant game.

Unread postby Burried4U » 24 Jun 2010 15:02

So one person says a reason the ant didn't die in the last post.. then tries to kill the ant themselves.
Example:

Poster 1: Ant is stepped on and dies

Poster 2: A Veterinarian was there to bring him back to life.
The ant is thrown in the ocean.

Poster 1: Life guard brings it back to shore, and does CPR.
Ant randomly for no reason catches on fire.

And so on and so forth.. now let me begin.

A anteater eats the ant.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: Kill the ant game.

Unread postby Cassie » 24 Jun 2010 16:12

Interesting game. Okay, let's see...

The anteater gets attacked and killed before the ant is digested. The ant is able to crawl back out. :noclue:

The ant walks right into a spider web.

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 24 Jun 2010 16:54

The spider is attaked by a giant fly and the ant gets away in the confusion

Edit: Cant I just let him get away - poor ant :ugh: O-well, Then the ant gets stabed by his cuzin for sleeping with his cuzns girlfriend :stab:
Last edited by psycolovermonkey on 24 Jun 2010 17:45, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 24 Jun 2010 16:55

^Now you have to try to kill him

Burried4U
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Burried4U » 24 Jun 2010 19:15

But a vet was there to stitch up his wounds. And the vet threw him into the ocean.

listentothemusic
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby listentothemusic » 24 Jun 2010 19:17

All the water in the ocean evaporated. I pushed him off cliff. :evillaugh:

Myst
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Myst » 24 Jun 2010 19:31

A trampoline broke the ant's fall.
Then the ant walked into quicksand.

(neat game :) )

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crazzzy » 25 Jun 2010 05:35

The ant is saved by Wesley, but Wesley realizes that the ant is not his precious Buttercup, so he throws the ant into an ROUS's mouth. (you need to have seen the Princess Bride to have any idea what I am talking about!)

Check out my band

Burried4U
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Burried4U » 25 Jun 2010 07:22

(first off, you are awesome. i love that movie.) Prince Humperdink came and tripped over the ROUS and cause it to throw up the and. then Prince Humperdink in the confusion accidentally stepped on the ant.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 25 Jun 2010 19:20

The ant narrowly escaped death by hiding between the crevice of the sole, but then he got stuck to a piece of gum as Prince Humperdink stepped in a puddle.

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crazzzy » 25 Jun 2010 20:23

The gum came off of Humperdinks shoe and (luckily for the ant) landed right side up, but he was still trapped.

Then a prison inmate was picking up trash in the area and threw the gum with the ant into a trashbag. The gum and ant tumbled to the bottom of the bag where there was an unidentifiable liquid. The ant was able to free itself of the gum, but was now going to drown

Check out my band

ckiemnstr345
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ckiemnstr345 » 25 Jun 2010 20:27

The bag got caught on a branch and ripped and the ant and the liquid poured out of the bag and into a venus fly trap.

Achieving total skin coverage one tattoo at a time.

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 25 Jun 2010 21:27

I sprayed the venus fly trap with weed killer and it coughed and spit up the ant
Then listentothemusic hit her with a flyswatter

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:

araida_8@hotmail.com
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby araida_8@hotmail.com » 25 Jun 2010 22:42

but the flyswatter broke and all the pices and the ant went flying up in the air.. the ant landed up in a baby birds mouth..

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 25 Jun 2010 22:50

Then the bird was shot by elmer fudd and the ant landed in the lake

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crazzzy » 25 Jun 2010 23:42

You might have thought the ant would drown, but it was a dried up lake. So the ant walked for about a mile when all of the sudden, God came down and said "THIS ANT MUST DIE" and shot a lightning bolt at it.

Check out my band

listentothemusic
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby listentothemusic » 25 Jun 2010 23:48

But God decided to show mercy on the poor ant and withheld his lightning bolt. The ant got cancer and had a day to live.

(I've noticed we haven't decided whether this ant is a he, she or it. :laugh: All have been used. :shocked: )

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 26 Jun 2010 00:13

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crazzzy » 26 Jun 2010 01:06

After seeing the ant attempt suicide, a stoner that was eating doritos threw a chip down towards the ant, giving it a hang glider for it's decsent. The ant almost made it to the bottom only to be greeted by a raccoon's open mouth

Check out my band

Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Rose » 26 Jun 2010 13:36

The racoon relised it was a vegitarian and only ate the dorito.

The ant then recovered from its suacidalness and decided to enjoy life as is and frolicked through a feild and was biten by a snake.

Portland ME, 11/26/10, Bangor ME, 7/31/11, Boston MA, 9/20/12,
Portland ME, 8/14/13

Return to “Random”