Lockerz

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Lockerz

Unread postby Cody Lee » 26 Jun 2010 22:36

www.lockerz.com

So I usually don't advertise stuff like this but it's not spam and not a scam site. It's invite only social networking kind of thing. You literally do the most mundane things on the web (watch videos, post things, etc.) and you get points a.k.a. PTZ. You trade those in for stuff like Ipods, games, etc. I normally wouldn't believe that kind of thing but I know people personally in real life who have gotten 360 games and what not from doing it. It's invite only so basically if you want me to invite you (I get points for inviting you I think which is kinda cool) just leave your email here or PM it to me. I basically open a tab with the website and hit play on the videos, once they are done you have to enter a word it has typed out and you get points. So I can do it while I"m doing stuff like browsing the SPWC msg board and just earn points that I'll eventually spend on an Ipad (that's my goal lol).

Anyways yeah...

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

araida_8@hotmail.com
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Lockerz

Unread postby araida_8@hotmail.com » 27 Jun 2010 00:09

sounds intresting.. my email is araida_8@hotmail.com..

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 27 Jun 2010 00:32

Inv sent

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 27 Jun 2010 13:39

might be in your spam folder so keep an eye out

Formerly known as Cakerz

araida_8@hotmail.com
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby araida_8@hotmail.com » 27 Jun 2010 14:47

OK THANKS

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 28 Jun 2010 02:03

If anybody would give me their email and let me send them an invite just to sign up you could get me some points. In 2 nights I'm already at 250, and I need 2500 for Ipad so i'm 10% there. Please

Formerly known as Cakerz

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 01 Jul 2010 21:12

I'm at around 800 points but I really REALLY want on the Z list. If I get 20 people to join I get Z list which is double points on everything. If ANYONE reading this could please let me sign them up, just leave you email. Youll get an invite from Lockerz (maybe in your junk mail.) You sign up, I get points, and you don't have to ever mess with it again.

Formerly known as Cakerz

Return to “Random”