Helping the Humane Society thru design

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Helping the Humane Society thru design

Unread postby dlcramer » 02 Jul 2010 08:34

One of the sites that I compete on for Tshirt designs is running a to design a shirt that represents pet owners. $1 from each shirt sold of the winning design goes to the Humane Society of the Silicon Valley, In defense of animals, and Born Free USA. All very diserving charities.

I know there are a lot of creative people here and thought some might like to compete. The contest runs thru the 9th and along with votes, the winner will be picked by the Humane Society. My design just got approved, and there are only 4 in the running so far. They need more submits!

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Helping the Humane Society thru design

Unread postby Donna » 03 Jul 2010 11:39

Great idea ! Anything that helps out animals is always close to my heart .. thanks for posting :biggrin:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Helping the Humane Society thru design

Unread postby dlcramer » 03 Jul 2010 20:30

Return to “Random”