I was sad.

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Burried4U
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I was sad.

Unread postby Burried4U » 23 Jun 2010 19:04

So i got home today and my living room window was blown out. So that worried me. But then i got inside and saw that nothing was missing. so i start looking for my cat and i couldnt find her anywhere. So i started calling for her outside, and my neighbor came out and asked if i was looking for a little cat. And i said yea. so I walked to his house and he said that his dogs had gotten her. So i was freaking out. but when i walked in there house there dogs were all cut up all over there faces. So she had fought back. So i went into there bedroom and shes sleep and with a few little scratches on her face and shes fine other than that. so that makes me happy. I was glad she was mostly unharmed.

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: I was sad.

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 23 Jun 2010 19:16

Strong cat! Glad she's okay. :)

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 23 Jun 2010 20:14

Wow glad she is ok. What happened to the window that it was blown out?

Steph

Burried4U
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Burried4U » 23 Jun 2010 20:29

We don't know. we think the cat was climbing the screen and it fell out. but were not sure. but were pretty sure nobody broke in. cause nothing was missing.

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 23 Jun 2010 20:44

That is strange.

Steph

Kat2323
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kat2323 » 26 Jun 2010 19:36

That's good to hear that your cat is ok :)

Tweet me! :) @Kat2323x

KoriHarashi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby KoriHarashi » 01 Jul 2010 13:06

Woah..Who would have thought that a cat would be able to do that to a dog.. Strong cat..Glad your cat is okay.. x]

Burried4U
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Burried4U » 02 Jul 2010 09:26

thanks. And its funny cause it was a few boxers that were after her. and shes perfectly fine except for those few scratches on her face. there dogs faces look pretty bad though. lol

KoriHarashi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby KoriHarashi » 03 Jul 2010 15:00

A face is only a face, its what in the inside that counts..

Ah.. that was deep.. e-e

Freedomfight3r
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Freedomfight3r » 04 Jul 2010 09:35

It just proves that cats are superior to dogs, as they're smart (they're able to break windows without getting hurt) and strong/agile (as they're able to take on big dogs without getting killed) :3

All jokes aside, I'm glad your cat's alright and I hope it doesn't cost too much to replace the window!

Burried4U
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Burried4U » 05 Jul 2010 09:17

lol. thanks everybody. And cats are for sure superior to dogs.

Return to “Random”