G 20

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kat2323
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

G 20

Unread postby Kat2323 » 26 Jun 2010 15:23

Is the G20 summit in the news for you guys?
I was downtown shopping this morning and now where I was has burning police cars and broken windows.
Most of the protestors are peaceful and then the bad ones come and it is crazy! The police are doing nothing to stop them yet there is supposed to be hundreds and hundreds of cops.

Tweet me! :) @Kat2323x

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: G 20

Unread postby Kemmy » 27 Jun 2010 17:21

I've been seeing it on the news a lot, but I'm in Canada too (Montreal). I saw the police car burnings - it was pretty crazy...

Kat2323
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: G 20

Unread postby Kat2323 » 12 Jul 2010 11:54

Ya it was crazy. And then the cops made a law that people couldn't go close to a fence or they woud be arrested, but the law was actually a fake. :noclue:

Tweet me! :) @Kat2323x

Return to “Random”