What youd you do if...

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Jeff
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: What youd you do if...

Unread postby Jeff » 04 Jul 2010 20:09

I would ask if anyone got it on tape...buy it and enjoy watching it over and over with my family and friends.

What would you do if you sleep eat? (Definition of sleep eating is sleep walking to the kitchen and eating throughout the night)...Any ideas would be helpful cuz I'm really starting to gain some weight...

Proud World Crew Member, I'm with the Band!
December 13, 2009 Scottrade Center (Ho Ho Show) My first live PUPS Show in St. Louis, MO
April 23, 2010 Scottrade Ctr (Darkhorse Tour w/Nickelback, Breaking Ben. & Shinedown) St. Louis, MO
May 1, 2010 Rolla, MO
July 13, 2010 New Daisy Theatre in Memphis, TN
August 14, 2010 Pointfest II, Maryland Heights, MO
May 15, 2011 Pointfest, Maryland Heights, MO

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 04 Jul 2010 23:17

Do you know if you really sleep eat or is it just a guess? If its a guess, set up a video camera in the kitchen and see if you catch yourself. If you do, perhaps try a lock on the fridge. I guess that's what I would try. If you really aren't sleep eating I have oh so many more fiesty ideas but I think I am a tad tired and would probably be saying something you might not think was as funny as I would :laugh:

What would you do if you could no longer do the job that you currently do and why?

Steph

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 12 Jul 2010 18:18

I dont know because I dont have a job right now :( I am looking for one though it's just so hard!

What would you do if you woke up on the SP's tour bus and dont know how you got there?

*Welcome to my world, where everyone I ever need, always ends up leaving me alone* I believe these are the best lyrics ever and I can totally relate <3 Brittany Brink

Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Rose » 13 Jul 2010 06:55

As them where we are/going, en when we're no were near my ouse make the best of a wonderful situation and hang out with them and watch their shows and have fun, untill my parents decide they miss me. Then I'd probably have to go home.

What would you be doing right now if there was no such thing as the Sick Puppies?

Portland ME, 11/26/10, Bangor ME, 7/31/11, Boston MA, 9/20/12,
Portland ME, 8/14/13

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 13 Jul 2010 09:32

Cry and throw a hissy fit because that would be horrible! And then find them and demand them to become a band lol!

What would you do if you won the contest that the Sick Puppies have going on right now to flly to LA and be in their Maybe video?

*Welcome to my world, where everyone I ever need, always ends up leaving me alone* I believe these are the best lyrics ever and I can totally relate <3 Brittany Brink

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Crazzzy » 13 Jul 2010 14:18

I'd do this :crazy:

What would you do if you saw shim mark or emma fall over the edge of a bridge into a river below?

Check out my band

Mandi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Mandi » 13 Jul 2010 15:32

If someone was with me, I'd tell them to call 9-1-1 and then I'd jump in and save them! If I was alone, I'd dial 9-1-1 and then quickly jump in after them!

What would you do if you saw someone getting their picture taken for peopleofwalmart.com? (If you know them or not)

Mandi

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 13 Jul 2010 15:56

I dont know what that is so I dont know lol!

What would you do if your computer was being an ass and not doing anything you want it to do?

listentothemusic
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby listentothemusic » 13 Jul 2010 16:07

That is just about the story of my computer. :laugh: I wouldn't leave it alone 'til it DID do what I wanted it too. :evillaugh:

What would yo do if you were late for a very important date? :wink:

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 13 Jul 2010 17:13

Steph

Pickled Eggs
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pickled Eggs » 20 Jul 2010 20:02

I honestly don't know? Maybe be my typical self and save it till the last minute than I could say i'm officially screwed =)

what would you do if you went to see sick puppies live and next thing you know. All there amps blow and than they have no choice but to cancel there show?

Pickled Eggs
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pickled Eggs » 20 Jul 2010 20:03

wow the person above me beat me to that question lol

Cody

Unread postby Cody » 20 Jul 2010 20:08

Im kinda lost right now :ugh: thats the awnser to the above question :flash:

There should be fireworks at least when a dream dies.
Kirby Larson

Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. Its the transition thats troublesome
Isaac Asimov

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives
William Dement

I cannot think well of a man who sports with any womans feelings and there may often be a great deal more suffered than a stander-by can judge of.

Jeff
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jeff » 20 Jul 2010 21:52

I'll get us back on track...Ask them to not cancel and do the rest of the show "accoustic"...Have Mark play the bongo...IT would still be awesome!

What would you do if Lindsay Lohan asked you to be her lawyer?

December 13, 2009 Scottrade Center (Ho Ho Show) My first live PUPS Show in St. Louis, MO
April 23, 2010 Scottrade Ctr (Darkhorse Tour w/Nickelback, Breaking Ben. & Shinedown) St. Louis, MO
May 1, 2010 Rolla, MO

Cody

Unread postby Cody » 20 Jul 2010 21:56

I would get her a extra 5 years :evillaugh: in prison

Question: what would you do if some one tried to attack emma,shim,mark or one only

There should be fireworks at least when a dream dies.
Kirby Larson

Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. Its the transition thats troublesome
Isaac Asimov

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives
William Dement

I cannot think well of a man who sports with any womans feelings and there may often be a great deal more suffered than a stander-by can judge of.

Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Rose » 21 Jul 2010 08:31

Well, if that happened to Shim or Emma I'd yell at the person and maybe throw a punch. Then there's Mark. He's ripped, so I doubt he'd even need help. :biggrin: Why would someone even attack Mark if they've seen how completely buff he is? Anyways, I'd probably go all beast on the attacker and demolish them. :evillaugh:

What would you do, Rose?

-MtnDewDRiNKiT
:tongue:

Portland ME, 8/14/13

Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Rose » 21 Jul 2010 08:42

[quote="xAgentSouthx"]What would you do, Rose?[quote]

Considering I have no chance in a real fight, I would just stand on the side yelling things like, "Shim, use quick attack!"and "Kick 'em behind the knees!". But if things did start to go bad I'd grab a bigolbabawbat and run in screaming. :chomp:

What would you do if everyone forgot your birthday?

Portland ME, 8/14/13

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 24 Jul 2010 23:49

Keep on like I haven't aged again! :D Wooo.. still rockin' a century!

Umm... what would you dooo... if.... if... I couldn't decide on a question to ask to keep this thread going and it DIED?!

Jeff
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jeff » 25 Jul 2010 17:39

Thread's dying are not allowed on my watch....SO, I would come up with a new question and hope the rest of the Crew would join in...

What would you do if you received a PM (personal message) from Emma, Mark or Shim after you picked yourself up off the floor, would you answer immediately or make them wait a little while to respond?

May 1, 2010 Rolla, MO

listentothemusic
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby listentothemusic » 25 Jul 2010 17:42

:laugh: I'd wait a bit so I wouldn't seem too desperate.

What would you do if you were forced to listen to the Beach Boys and only the Beach Boys for the rest of your life?

Return to “Random”