Body work story in Modesto

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ratman20
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Body work story in Modesto

Unread postby ratman20 » 13 Aug 2010 12:56

Well this story starts last Christmas, when I left Fort Gordon, Ga to go on Christmas leave, I left my Endeavor with my good friend (who will join when gets off his lazy butt. lol.) Cesar. On the first official day of my leave, I was sleeping in but I got woken up by Cesar calling me to tell me how some women hit him on the highway just off base. By all accounts, he was stopped waiting on a wreck to be cleared along with the majority of the highway, when this women comes up behind him a little quick and goes to change lanes to avoid him but she doesn't make it. She smacks into the back of my suv on the right rear corner which makes it crack in multiple places. Her insurance company later made an estimate on the damages and wrote a check which I promptly put into my bank account to deal with later. I don't know anything about body work so I couldn't say either way on the estimate and neither could my dad. I went home and had my vehicle shipped to California. I was in Kuwait by the time I had it shipped to California. My dad took it to a body shop where the guy proceed to explain that the insurance company low-balled me. He said he would take care of it though. My dad gave him the insurance company's information.
He finished me suv and it looks great. You can't tell it was even hit. Sadly though, the insurance company still hasn't paid up properly yet but he's not charging me but fighting with the insurance and it doesn't look good. So why did I bring all this up? I hope I don't bother anyone by posting this but this guy took care of me so I thought I could help him a little...

If you need body work done and live in or around the Modesto area or a little further but want someone you can trust, go see this guy.
Burnside Body Shop in Modesto, Ca

He'll take care of you just like he did for me. Tell him I sent you... It couldn't hurt... lol

Oh yes it is the ratman. Run and hide.

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Body work story in Modesto

Unread postby *J* » 13 Aug 2010 13:14

Wow that was nice of him. You don't hear about that too often these days!

ratman20
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Body work story in Modesto

Unread postby ratman20 » 13 Aug 2010 13:20

Yea with money being as tight as it is most people take it where they can get it with the least amount of fight...

Oh yes it is the ratman. Run and hide.

Return to “Random”