Stop the Violence. Put an end to Bullying - spread the word!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Stop the Violence. Put an end to Bullying - spread the word!

Unread postby Julie » 02 Sep 2010 07:09

No matter where and who you are, bullying can have an impact on your life or those lives around you. Lauren, Sick Puppies “Maybe” video contest winner, started a campaign to end bullying.

Watch her winning contest entry here:

“Like” the cause on Facebook today!

Post it on your Facebook, Myspace and Twitter pages…
E-mail it to your family and friends…
Help spread the word.
:smile: :rock: :smile: :rock: :smile:

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Stop the Violence. Put an end to Bullying - spread the w

Unread postby *J* » 02 Sep 2010 08:32

Will do! Great info Julie!

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 02 Sep 2010 09:25

The pics with the Puppies are amazing. I'm so glad Lauren got the chance to share this with them and all of us.

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sam » 02 Sep 2010 14:28

Got it!! I remember when I was in high school, it was horrible. I always was made fun of & lost alot friends too. But I did have a couple of close friends but it still didnt matter, words people would say would hurt me so bad. I've stopped going to school for couple of weeks thinking about never going back. But I would go back and face it. Still to this day when people say mean things to me, it really does bother me. It like brings me back to that place. Bullying is a horrible thing, Words Matter!!! Just saying....

I think what Lauren is doing is an amazing thing. Beautiful!! :hug: :hug:

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 03 Sep 2010 21:54

I think it is amazing what Lauren has started and hopefully the word will continue to spread so that more and more people can be made aware of how serious . I was bullied in grade school .. so much so that I would cry every morning in hopes that my mom and grandmom would let me stay home. They didn't understand the extent of what I dealt with and told me to just shrug it off ... that what they said didn't matter. It's been quite a few years since I have been out of grade school but those words and the experiences I had are still fresh in the mind .. they never completely leave you. I have a 13 year old daughter who was cyber-bullied this past year , and thankfully I found out early enough and we dealt with it . Do I still want to kick those kids in the a** ? Yes , but I know that isn't the solution .
Being a kid is hard enough , being bullied makes it even harder.

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Lauren
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Lauren » 07 Sep 2010 08:40

Please, If there is any way you can help spread the word! It is greatly appreciated! The excuse "Children will be Children" is not acceptable! Children are dying because nothing is being done to stop the bullying/bullycide from happening! Tell your friends & family! I lost a dear friend to bullying and would do anything to prevent the torment that Scott David Walz endured from happening. Also to prevent the suffering that myself and my friends are going through wit his loss! Please! Help us! The word is out there, but nobody is listening!

Bullycide- the tragedy of an individual committing suicide as a result of being bullied.

*Scott David Walz*
(9/12/1991~3/4/2010)

a l w a y s,
Lauren

"Don't let someone tell you you're no one..."-Odd One
[R.I.P Scott David Walz]

Return to “Random”