Aveda Control Force Competition - Please Help :)

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Aveda Control Force Competition - Please Help :)

Unread postby Shamrock » 02 Sep 2010 22:35

Hey! If everyone could VIEW this video, it would really help my cousin out. He entered a competition through his company "Aveda" for a commercial for the hair spray product "Aveda Control Force". His video is quality, especially in comparison to the other entries and I really think he deserves to win. If he wins they'll fly him to New York and that would be huge for him. So if you all could check this out, I'd really appreciate it! My cousin is the man doing everyone's hair in the video. :) Thanks folks!

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Aveda Control Force Competition - Please Help :)

Unread postby Shamrock » 03 Sep 2010 10:21

So the contest ends today and we're only like 600 views behind 1st place! So view view view!!! Thanks :)

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 03 Sep 2010 10:29

cool video!

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 03 Sep 2010 11:15

I viewed and liked.

laurahall07
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby laurahall07 » 03 Sep 2010 12:53

Awesome vid! Best of luck to him! :rock:

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Julie » 05 Sep 2010 10:53

Liked it! Good luck indeed! :rock: :rock: :rock:

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

Return to “Random”