OMG I DROP MY HEADPHONES IN MY CEREAL!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TASPalltheway
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

OMG I DROP MY HEADPHONES IN MY CEREAL!

Unread postby TASPalltheway » 09 Sep 2010 23:20

So The Other Day, My Dad Bought Me New Headphones & I Was Eating Cereal The Next Day...Then I Heard A Knock On The Door, So I Got Up And Just Like Took Them Out Of My Ear & Through Them On The Table... I Was Gone 4 Like 6 Minutes Then I Came Back... And The Right 1 Was In The Milk!... I Took It Out And Like Power Blew It With My Mouth, It Was Groddy!... But They Still Work :biggrin: But Theres Like Dried Up Milk In It :surprised: Its Gross... But The Sounds Good :music:

We Took The Road To Nowhere, And When We Finally Got There, We Found A Million More Like Us!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pro ... 0134437065
http://www.myspace.com/tayloravila
https://twitter.com/TASPWC

hamjen
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: OMG I DROP MY HEADPHONES IN MY CEREAL!

Unread postby hamjen » 10 Sep 2010 17:26

LMAO!!! Once I was washing dishes and when I got to the bottom of the sink.............I found my cell phone......ugh!!! :surprised:

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby *J* » 10 Sep 2010 17:50

Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Rose » 11 Sep 2010 06:30

I want to Porti Rico and I had my Ipod and headphones in my boarrd shorts... Long storry short the headphones worked. Ipod, dead.

Portland ME, 11/26/10, Bangor ME, 7/31/11, Boston MA, 9/20/12,
Portland ME, 8/14/13

hamjen
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby hamjen » 11 Sep 2010 12:12

Wow...rice I will have to remember that for future reference! yeah it dried out after I took it apart and let it sit for days! lol :oops:

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Gabby » 11 Sep 2010 19:26

I have dropped numerous cell phones in the toilet. Back pockets are not safe places for electronics...

I did my boyfriend's laundry once only to open the washer later on and find his brand new iPod on top.

I don't do well with gadgets. :surprised:

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 11 Sep 2010 19:39

kakugori
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kakugori » 11 Sep 2010 21:20

Haha, this thread reminds me of this story: . "(flush-clink-VWOOSH!)" and then later "Once again, all became right and pure with the world. Phone good." :laugh:

kamieleanne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kamieleanne » 16 Sep 2010 09:30

Bahaha. Totally random but totally funny. Smooth move! :laugh:

Kamie...xx <3

Kairi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kairi » 13 Apr 2011 10:32

Ok here i go I'm a smoker, Mom was gone. So the laundry was all for me. After i turned the machine on i couldn't find any of my lighters and i've got like 20 of them. i heard some banging sound took a look at the machine and there they were going round like crazy. I had to buy a new lighter because none of the "clean" ones worked

Never change, just be happy with who you are

Return to “Random”