Can I ask you guys a HUGE favor? :)

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Can I ask you guys a HUGE favor? :)

Unread postby Gabby » 12 Sep 2010 20:17

We all came here because we are passionate about music, and I'm asking you now to put that passion to good use and support a good cause. As a proud former Springstead Eagle, I'm trying to help my old highschool's incredible band win the Pepsi Refresh Project.

These kids put eveything they have into making this band the greatest it can be. They devote their nights and days into practice and rehearsal. I live right around the corner from my old school and I can see the stadium lights on and hear the band practicing into crazy hours of the night. They are lead by an amazing man, Mr. Dasher. I had him as a music teacher for two years and he is without a doubt the sweetest, most dedicated, most inspiring teacher I have ever known. He encourages these kids to do their absolute best and he is so passionate about music and his job as a teacher. The band kids look up to him and he is highly respected at the school.

All I'm asking is for you to vote for my school so that the band program can get the funding they need to keep going. I'd be so grateful if you guys could do this for me. :hug:

http://www.refresheverything.com/helpshsmarchingeagles

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can I ask you guys a HUGE favor? :)

Unread postby dlcramer » 12 Sep 2010 20:22

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Gabby » 12 Sep 2010 20:24

I still feel a bit attached to it since I only graduated a year ago, and I know how tough things are right now. I just don't want to see the band go under. They work so hard.

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 12 Sep 2010 20:29

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 12 Sep 2010 20:32

Dani071890
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Dani071890 » 12 Sep 2010 20:36

Voted. I'm still attached to my old band too. I help them out as much as I can. I made a lot of good friends doing band. It was one of the best decision I made in high school.

2-9-10, 2-12-10, 9-16-10, 3-20-11, 8-1-11, 9-21-12
http://bit.ly/91taYD My guinea pig named by Shim :biggrin:
http://bit.ly/if6ZoQ Happy B-day Shim!! From Happy :smile:
Happy the guinea pig is the best guinea pig out there. Why? You ask. Cuz Shim named him :biggrin:

listentothemusic
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby listentothemusic » 12 Sep 2010 21:19

Voted. I'm very attached to my current band. :cool:

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Gabby » 12 Sep 2010 21:37

Thank you so much guys. :love:

logout94

Unread postby logout94 » 13 Sep 2010 10:05

VOTED ... :)

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 13 Sep 2010 14:17

Voted

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 13 Sep 2010 21:27

I keep having problems with the site. It says I'm already registered with Pepsi when I try to sign up but I try all the passwords I would have used any nothing. :noclue: I'll try again later though...

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 13 Sep 2010 22:17

done.....plus sent a text vote.

I don't know if I would call this a HUGE favor, it was pretty simple...click.click...clickety click.

You should reserve calling a favor HUGE only if it really is.......you know....like if you ever need a kidney......or an alibi...... :tongue:

I DO!!!!

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Gabby » 13 Sep 2010 22:34

David if I ever needed an alibi, I'd run to you first no doubt. :laugh:

It's a big favor to me. I'd love to see the band get the funding they need for new instruments.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 13 Sep 2010 23:14

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 13 Sep 2010 23:28

Hey, It's not my fault I hate her. It's math....that's practically science. I can't stop hating her anymore than I can defy gravity.

I DO!!!!

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 13 Sep 2010 23:46

kamieleanne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kamieleanne » 16 Sep 2010 09:17

There we go, just voted. :) :wink:

Kamie...xx <3

Return to “Random”