late nigts like these kill me

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
unknownweirdo
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

late nigts like these kill me

Unread postby unknownweirdo » 10 Oct 2010 23:27

the clock ticks away from me as my nerves get worse and worse. i have lesson plans i still need to write for my classes and other such work that i just cant do tonight and cant do tomorrow because after class i decided it would be a good idea to go to the jimmy concert here in Philly (good idea? maybe, practical? hell no. stupid? possibly). but i know that's not whats keeping me up. something else is nagging at the pit of my stomach but i just cant put my finger on it. this nameless pull is driving me insane. its suffocating me. just to sit here and think about it, i can come up with list after list of what it could be but none of them seem to be the sole reason. hell maybe its not just one reason. (btw its 2:30 am here) i wont go into private details of my life because lets face it, its all trivial. im sure some of you reading this, if anyone does read this, has more then their share still on their own plates and my pathetic existence has no room there. but even this post is pretty self absorbed isnt? its a horrible spiral ive caught myself in. i can never understand it why the tears fall for no reason. or the hysterical laughter and hyperness i feel minutes later. has it happened? have i finally snapped? good teachers are always crazy right? im sitting here trying to sort through all these stupid toughs and sick puppies came on my itunes playlist and this site hit me. im not posting this for attention or to be patted on the back. im just posting to vent. to know im not crazy. to know what im feeling is real. to know i still exist.

kamieleanne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: late nigts like these kill me

Unread postby kamieleanne » 11 Oct 2010 06:50

Life's a road of twists and turns. Take a negative, and turn it to a positive. You're not worthless. No one is.

Kamie...xx <3

JayElle
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JayElle » 11 Oct 2010 07:16

There's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to vent. You shouldn't feel bad about it! It's not narcissistic, it's necessary =]

Stress sucks, and it comes at the worst possible times, and most of the time we can't do anything about it. I think it's only fair that you have somewhere you can vent, without being judged, and I'm glad that it's here.

I hope everything works out for you, and for what it's worth, the teachers that made the biggest difference in my life were the crazy ones =]

11 Apr 2010 - Ottawa
15 Sep 2010 - Clifton Park
28 Nov 2010 - Syracuse
16 Mar 2011 - Clifton Park
01 Aug 2011 - Jermyn

Grief & resentment, I replace with understanding & agreement. Revolt, I replace with music. I will be able to love above all discontentment. To give even when I am stripped of everything.

I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself

kamieleanne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kamieleanne » 12 Oct 2010 23:57

Kamie...xx <3

Return to “Random”