Sweatshirts, Magazines and Dental Floss..

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
katie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sweatshirts, Magazines and Dental Floss..

Unread postby katie » 09 Dec 2010 16:36

I realize that none of you probably care to read this but i have to write this somewhere because i am completely baffled and i need to rant about it..

So ive had this sort of ongoing mystery since i was about seven- its almost like i have a stalker :shocked: When i was 7, i found a shoebox with the coolest pair of brand new sneakers, somehow just my size just chillin on the side of my field, wierd but i was pumped for the new pair of sneakers.. Years later, i found this plastic bag on my front porch filled to the brim with dental floss?!? Ok, that's f***ed up, there is absolutely no logical reason on this planet why a random person would put a bag with over 100 containers of dental floss on someones porch. Seriously. Anywho, this past fall i was riding my horse at my neighbors riding ring (no one uses the ring except my mum,sis and i) and there was this awesome sweatshirt, like the sneakers, just chillin next to the gate like someone left it there for me.. Probably a week later I found a plastic bag with another sweatshirt in it on my front porch, it said 'dickies girl' on it which is wicked strange because everyone calls my father dickie.. And now for the final straw, my mum kept asking me if i ordered myself rolling stone magazine in the mail, i didnt (ive wanted to, but i didnt), my sister didnt, my dad didnt, so who did? and whoever did it knew my real name was kathryn and they spelt it right?? ok, my dad can't even spell my name right, who is this stranger?? I checked the subscription they ordered it in november and i have it til october (sweet! but still..) Somehow they know my name, obviously my address and my email and how did they even know that i wanted rolling stone magazine in the first place :noclue:

This is so crazy, even if all of these events arent correlated, its still insanity. I would love to know who this creeper(/s) is. If i ever catch them, im going to thank them for the sneakers/sweatshirts/dental floss (still cant get over that one), and my new fav, the magazines.. then im going to beat the living crap out of them :biggrin:

kamieleanne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Sweatshirts, Magazines and Dental Floss..

Unread postby kamieleanne » 09 Dec 2010 16:45

WwooooooooooooahhhH! What the sh*t!?

Get. A. BB. Gun. o_O :crazy:

Kamie...xx <3

Mandi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mandi » 09 Dec 2010 16:46

Send that stalker my way!! i could use some free stuff!! :laugh:

Mandi

katie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby katie » 09 Dec 2010 16:47

Mandi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mandi » 09 Dec 2010 16:50

i wasn't gonna say anything about the floss...but i kinda have a slight obsession with using dental floss! I ALWAYS have floss with me (car, purse, overnight bag) :noclue: :laugh:

Mandi

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 09 Dec 2010 17:04

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 09 Dec 2010 20:20

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Stacey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Stacey » 10 Dec 2010 06:28

Cool stuff...creepy person.

Mandi...yet another example of how I swear we have to be related or something. Dental floss junkie here. I'm known to over floss and actually hurt my poor gums.

Sassy, Classy And A Little Smart Assy

5/31/07-Denver~8/5/08-Casper~8/20/08-Denver~9/8/09-CO Springs~9/9/09-Denver~10/23/09-Nashville~5/12/10-CO Springs~5/13/10-Denver~4/22/11-Casper~7/27/11-Cheyenne~10/16/11-Las Vegas~10/12/12-Casper~10/13/12-Denver~6/22/13-North Platte~9/3/13-Denver~12/13/13-CO Springs~3/10/14-Denver~5/1/16-Jacksonville~12/8/16-Omaha~3/2/17-Billings~4/30/17-Henderson, NV

Mandi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mandi » 10 Dec 2010 16:56

Mandi

kakugori
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kakugori » 11 Dec 2010 11:11

I insist that my dental floss is superior--it's cinnamon, instead of mint.

(But yeah...that whole story just sounds not quite right. Weird.)

Kat2323
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kat2323 » 13 Dec 2010 17:44

Ah that is kinda scary! And dental floss??? so weird :laugh:

Tweet me! :) @Kat2323x

kamieleanne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kamieleanne » 25 Dec 2010 07:40

Kamie...xx <3

Return to “Random”