My film reviews blog :)

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My film reviews blog :)

Unread postby Serge » 16 Feb 2011 20:34

http://theextractor.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... eview.html

I'll be posting my reviews of any films I see from now on. It's still a work in progress, and I'm still a novice in reviewing, but film is a huge passion of mine so I'm determined to keep improving. Any kind of support would be greatly appreciated. :smile:

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: My film reviews blog :)

Unread postby tbritting » 17 Feb 2011 00:21

I was always curious if people that do movie reviews actually watch a whole movie or just skip through them :laugh:

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 17 Feb 2011 11:03

I think it's impossible to do a decent review if you skip through it, lol.

Unless of course it's a really REALLY terrible film. There's been a good amount of those that I could have reviewed by skipping through. =x

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

kamieleanne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kamieleanne » 03 Mar 2011 11:12

Kamie...xx <3

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 06 Mar 2011 18:40

Thank you for the kind feedback! I highly appreciate that. :smile:

Return to “Random”