Save Lennox!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Save Lennox!

Unread postby angelbear425 » 29 Mar 2011 20:16

Lennox is an American Bulldog who was taken away from his family in May 2010 for simply looking like a Pit Bull type breed. He has never done anything to warrant him being taken away. The Belfast Council ordered him to be put down. He has been held in a cement cell with no medical attention or human contact for the past 11 months. There is a petition going around to help. Although the Judge has already ordered the dog be put down there is still time because an appeal has already started. So they can't do anything until that is over. Please take the time to read Lennox's story and sign the petition.

Wouldn't you want someone to help save your animal if it was them?!

Article....http://www.thedogfiles.com/2011/03/29/j ... -pit-bill/

Petition...http://www.petitiononline.com/sl190510/petition.html

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Save Lennox!

Unread postby *J* » 29 Mar 2011 20:37

Yes, I signed! That is so sad. :cry:

summertime<3
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby summertime<3 » 29 Mar 2011 21:30

I signed it too.
What a shame.. Poor puppy..

..and i'm drowning in the ashes; kicking, screaming. <3
Dubuque, IA ~ 7/26/2008
Milwaukee, WI ~ 5/21/2010
Peoria, IL ~ 12/10/2010
Waterloo, IA ~ 3/4/2011 <3
Rockford, IL ~ 5/14/2011

Platteville, WI ~ 9/5/2011

Lisa
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Lisa » 29 Mar 2011 21:33

I signed it too! Not fair at all, this makes me sad.

katie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby katie » 29 Mar 2011 22:10

Just signed the petition.. this is so sad, i hope lennox will be saved!!

Return to “Random”