My harvest moon sick puppies.

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
GabbyGold
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My harvest moon sick puppies.

Unread postby GabbyGold » 31 Mar 2011 17:14

Ok, I am OBBSESSED with Harvest Moon (it's an AMAZING game, buy it sometime they have it for pretty much every system :laugh: )

Here's what I felt like doing with my newborn animals! :smile:

http://i52.tinypic.com/volmgx.jpg

(the pic sucks, i know, but what do you expect, i took a pic of my tv! :laugh: )

“Music speaks what cannot be expressed,
soothes the mind and gives it rest,
heals the heart and makes it whole,
flows from heaven to the soul.”

/jessie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: My harvest moon sick puppies.

Unread postby /jessie » 02 Apr 2011 16:25

Haha thats cute :)

GabbyGold
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby GabbyGold » 02 Apr 2011 19:19

“Music speaks what cannot be expressed,
soothes the mind and gives it rest,
heals the heart and makes it whole,
flows from heaven to the soul.”

AliaSagasthorne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby AliaSagasthorne » 06 Apr 2011 17:45

Hey that's better than what I do to my chickens on Harvest Moon! I have KFC, BBQ, Churches, Hartz, Baked, and DepFry. My poor cows don't fair much better with Ribs, Sirloin, and PrimRib.

Always up for a chat! Feel free to get me on any of my messengers or myspace.
When words fail music speaks.
Without music life would be a mistake.
www.aliasagasthorne.deviantart.com Moving my photo's over to that since I do not like the new myspace at all.

Return to “Random”