please help my band play Warped Tour!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cancer89
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

please help my band play Warped Tour!

Unread postby cancer89 » 04 Apr 2011 21:51

guys! im excited,. theres a chance me and my band MisMatch might get enough votes to be considered for advancing to some final rounds to play warped tour! itd be great if my fellow sick puppies friends can help make this happen! all you have to do it go to the link below and reigister(if u havent already) and vote for MisMatch :-) feel free to add us on Facebook too! we also have a site if you guys would be kind enough to check out at www.MisMatch.us Thankyou for your time everyone

http://www.battleofthebands.com/u/MisMatch

rapscallion
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: please help my band play Warped Tour!

Unread postby rapscallion » 05 Apr 2011 17:47

Registering now... will vote momentarily! I saw that you have a Chevelle cover-- you guys have to do a Kittie cover at some point! :rock:

When a sky full of tears falls to the earth, I've got to believe we're healing now

Return to “Random”