Guilty Pleasure(s) or vice(s)? If so what are they!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
i_wont_justify
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Guilty Pleasure(s) or vice(s)? If so what are they!

Unread postby i_wont_justify » 26 May 2011 10:25

I have a jessey McCartney cd. Cuz "beautiful soul" is my jam xD

"if you cant beat em, might as well eat em, no ones getting out alive"

May 22, 2010 (Noblesville, IN)
July 14, 2010 (Wabash, IN)
May 21, 2011 (Columbus, OH)
August 20, 2011 (Fort Wayne, IN)

sum1special
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby sum1special » 26 May 2011 21:22

Im a fan of Hanson's new material, theres just something classy and different about it

starscream71288

Unread postby starscream71288 » 27 May 2011 07:52

I would have to say my biggest guilty pleasure is Katy Perry...her songs have a great beat to them and she can actually sing.

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 28 May 2011 19:59

Haha I love Jesse McCartney and Katy Perry too :-)

*Welcome to my world, where everyone I ever need, always ends up leaving me alone* I believe these are the best lyrics ever and I can totally relate <3 Brittany Brink

i_wont_justify
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby i_wont_justify » 31 May 2011 20:47

"if you cant beat em, might as well eat em, no ones getting out alive"

May 22, 2010 (Noblesville, IN)
July 14, 2010 (Wabash, IN)
May 21, 2011 (Columbus, OH)
August 20, 2011 (Fort Wayne, IN)

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 31 May 2011 22:28

Hootie and the Blowfish. They put out some good albums that I really liked when I was younger.

I DO!!!!

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 04 Jun 2011 16:32

*Welcome to my world, where everyone I ever need, always ends up leaving me alone* I believe these are the best lyrics ever and I can totally relate <3 Brittany Brink

patrickdron
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby patrickdron » 08 Jun 2011 14:17

krispy kreme chocolate iced cake donuts the box of them. :biggrin:

leanneortbals
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby leanneortbals » 08 Jun 2011 16:51

<3 Leanne

billeh
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby billeh » 13 Jun 2011 18:22

This damn Cats game on my iPod. I shouldn't enjoy it. I'm an adult, damn it! *sigh*

I'll do what I wanna do, 'cause I wasn't built to lose.

Show me where it hurts, and I will make it worse.
9/30/07, 9/20/08, 5/23/09, 8/14/10- Pointfest, St. Louis, MO
5/1/10-Rolla, MO
12/13/09, 12/13/10-Hoho Show, St. Louis, MO
4/24/10-Tulsa, OK

leanneortbals
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby leanneortbals » 13 Jun 2011 18:51

<3 Leanne

kakugori
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kakugori » 13 Jun 2011 22:34

My imagination and my day dreams are my guilty pleasure. :laugh:

billeh
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby billeh » 02 Nov 2011 01:21

I'll do what I wanna do, 'cause I wasn't built to lose.

Show me where it hurts, and I will make it worse.
9/30/07, 9/20/08, 5/23/09, 8/14/10- Pointfest, St. Louis, MO
5/1/10-Rolla, MO
12/13/09, 12/13/10-Hoho Show, St. Louis, MO
4/24/10-Tulsa, OK

xlpurplepixielx
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby xlpurplepixielx » 08 Nov 2011 04:56

Vices: Cigarettes/filtered cigars and coffee and sodas. I'd rather have coffee, but sometimes I'm too lazy to make a fresh pot or make a cup of instant (AND I HATE INSTANT) so I drink soda. I go without caffeine I get the hugest headache EVER. Also it's great for when I get a migraine, I'll just sit here and down coffee like it's water, not giving a crap how much I burn my throat/tongue/mouth and pop a few ibuprofen, bye bye migraine XD.

I've had plans to quit smoking quite a few times. But since right now I smoke mostly filtered cigars, at 8 bucks a carton (200 of 'em), I just can't force myself to quit. Plus, they are like nerve pills when you have 4 kiddos that like to drive you insane.

And I can't go without caffeine, not without winding up in tears with an extremely horrible migraine. Coffee keeps them away most of the time. :( When it doesn't, I'm desperately drinking it.

Guilty Pleasures: The news, yes I shouldn't watch it because I get depressed half the time, or paranoid. Or I'll start crying at something they show. Classic rock is another guilty pleasure, especially drooling over young Zep, young Steve etc. OH and PBSKids especially Martha Speaks (Two words: Talking. Dog.), WordGirl, Fetch with Ruff Ruffman, Arthur, and Wild Kratts....I get mad at people for changing the channel, and I tell people it's cause the kids are watching it, but really it's probably due to the fact that one of the shows I enjoy is on. I have to agree with others too: iCarly! I LOVE that show. iCarly and Victorious, oh and Spongebob, should I enjoy Spongebob at my age, prob not....but I still do sometimes. :P OH Star Wars....I'm a major Star Wars geek, but most people don't realize how much I love star wars because I keep it secret except around geeky friends of mine......there are other guilty pleasures that aren't proper for the forum....so I'm keeping those to myself. :D X-men as well, love it. My girlfriend's boyfriend (we're poly) always has chops like Wolverine, and looks quite a bit like Wolverine, just making him 10 times hotter. :D OH Another guilty pleasure: POPPING ZITS. I can't stand seeing zits on others/myself, so I have this ridiculous urge to POP IT, and have been known to torture people by popping zits, my brother gets these HORRIBLE side and back zits, I'm always ninja-popping...acting like I'm gonna tickle him and just scratch the crap out of a zit...and then laugh insanely because it's hilarious how he squeals like a girl.

I have way too many guilty pleasures.....hehe

Bri

TheBlackParade
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby TheBlackParade » 18 Nov 2011 22:22

My Guilty pleasure is i have crushes on Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides
Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance
and
Frank Iero from My Chemical Romance
lol don't judge me :biggrin:

Welcome to my world Where everyone I ever need always ends up leaving me alone - My World - Sick Puppies
Blow a kiss at the methane skies See the rust through your playground eyes We're all in love tonight Leave a dream where the fallout lies Watch it grow where the tearstain dries To keep you safe tonight - S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W - My Chemical Romance

TheBlackParade
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby TheBlackParade » 01 Jan 2012 15:18

^
Oh funny dad, very funny :crazy:

Welcome to my world Where everyone I ever need always ends up leaving me alone - My World - Sick Puppies
Blow a kiss at the methane skies See the rust through your playground eyes We're all in love tonight Leave a dream where the fallout lies Watch it grow where the tearstain dries To keep you safe tonight - S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W - My Chemical Romance

Return to “Random”