Well this is humiliating...

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MrWutsurFace
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Well this is humiliating...

Unread postby MrWutsurFace » 25 Jun 2011 13:14

:wall: Just to clear things up...
I AM NOT A GIRL!
Somehow people have been mistaking me for a girl. How, I don't know. I mean come on people. :tongue:

Tell me where to go, when fate won't deliver; 'cause I can't forgive her. When I let her know, this pain I've been livin, will her next collision...be me?

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Well this is humiliating...

Unread postby stephb » 25 Jun 2011 15:53

I assumed a guy based strictly on the Mr in the screen name.

Steph

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 25 Jun 2011 16:57

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 25 Jun 2011 18:08

Me too.

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

leanneortbals
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby leanneortbals » 25 Jun 2011 19:20

I also assumed you are a guy so don't worry, it seems that most of us understand the Mr part of MrWutsurFace

<3 Leanne

MrWutsurFace
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby MrWutsurFace » 25 Jun 2011 23:43

Tell me where to go, when fate won't deliver; 'cause I can't forgive her. When I let her know, this pain I've been livin, will her next collision...be me?

hamjen
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby hamjen » 26 Jun 2011 13:23

Yep I figured you were a male using the name Mr. :) No worries.

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crazzzy » 30 Jun 2011 21:13

The Mr gave it away for me, but if you do say your name out like "Mr Whats Your Face", that isn't a common term like "Whats his face" and "Whats her face". You say those when describing someone else to somebody. For Example:

You: "Hey you remember ol Whats her face from San Diego"
Me: "Oh yeah she was dating Whats his face"

Whereas your name, would be like saying it to the person whos name you can't remember:

You: "Do you know what I'm talking about what's your face?"
Me: "Yeah, and the name is Crazzzy"

So when you look at your name the way you intended it reads "Mr Whats Your Face", whereas someone who reads it quickly, it looks like it would sound like "Mr Whats Her Face"

That's the only reason I can think of as to why people think your a girl :)

Check out my band

MrWutsurFace
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby MrWutsurFace » 01 Jul 2011 23:09

Crazzzy, that is very well put! :biggrin:
I guess people just need to focus a little more? Idk.

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crazzzy » 02 Jul 2011 14:20

Check out my band

Return to “Random”