Losing love

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kairi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Losing love

Unread postby Kairi » 18 Aug 2011 01:45

I lost a Love gained a new lifestyle. Thinkink back on things i could've done wrong. I know i made mistakes and after 2 years i just wanted to be friends and maybe go on in a relationship. But things changed so fast. he told me to get my stuff made me crash and break. I was so down of all the pain i had and all the damage i've done. With a lot of distractions i'm learning to live love and laugh again. There was a happy girl having an happy live. Now there's just a girl crying about the good stuff she had. i am broken down and just hoping for something new.. :cry:

Never change, just be happy with who you are

Ceallach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Losing love

Unread postby Ceallach » 18 Aug 2011 08:51

MUSIC SPEAKS WHEN WORDS FAIL

FfBob012
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Losing love

Unread postby FfBob012 » 05 Oct 2011 21:49

I have to agree with Ceallach and I love her quotes but guys won't always be boys. Even though I'm still of a somewhat of a young age I've been through a lot, matured, and been with the same girl for years and got engaged last year. Over the past half a year with planning our wedding for this year and so forth I came upon her cheating at college on me with her best friend that she knew since grade school and she broke the engagement off. After knowing each other for 8 years and being together in a relationship for close to 4 and a half years and having this happen it really hit home. Even though this happened and it had a strong effect on my life but I picked myself up and carried on with the thought that maybe it wasn't meant to be even though the love we had was a love that would have lasted to the end of time. It taught me a lot and our love brought about a lot of deep feelings I never thought I’d ever experience. If there's anything supporting that I can say is that no matter how hard you try to find the love of your life and no matter how many times it may fail don't ever give up...somewhere out there is a special person for us all. If there is anything I can do to please help don't ever hesitate to PM me or IM me. I've been through quite a bit over the years but I'm a guy that has his heart open and ear to listen to help and comfort everyone.

Live life every day like it could be your last. Have no regrets, take risks but most of all be happy.

Return to “Random”