I'll bet you i could help sell SP albums!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.

FfBob012
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: I'll bet you i could help sell SP albums!

Unread postby FfBob012 » 07 Oct 2011 23:13

Live life every day like it could be your last. Have no regrets, take risks but most of all be happy.

FfBob012
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby FfBob012 » 08 Oct 2011 11:34

Live life every day like it could be your last. Have no regrets, take risks but most of all be happy.

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 08 Oct 2011 20:15

Wow! Maybe I'll post some more random thoughts about the Sick Puppies to see where the topic starts and where it ends. :noclue: I actually enjoyed everyone's open opinions and reading about your dislikes of corporate America and management(shhhh...don't tell anybody that I am one of those managers, lol) I am one of those that actually listens to my employees and want to make a better culture at work. :shocked: With that being said, be sure to check the other forums for my new Sick Puppies tats I'm getting on Monday...I hope to post the pics that night or the next morning. Hope to see you guys and gals in other forums!

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Katy » 08 Oct 2011 20:58

^^^ I'm excited for you too!

FfBob012
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby FfBob012 » 08 Oct 2011 21:30

Can't wait to see them :smile: Hmm you must have been one of those defects that slipped through management quality control haha. Yeah we just got a smidge off topic :P . Glad you're on the little guys side.

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 09 Oct 2011 06:58

FfBob012
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby FfBob012 » 10 Oct 2011 19:10

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 10 Oct 2011 19:17

Tats are done...only about an hour ago and my arms are raw! I'll be posting pics very soon! I moved up in the company for money and the opportunities have been there. I really have no complaints except for the 3 months of graveyard shifts that started yesterday through the holidays. I will miss my wife and kids, lol.

FfBob012
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby FfBob012 » 10 Oct 2011 19:25

I can't wait to see them! Yeah i know what you mean, sadly hourlys make more than supervisors and some managers so I never took the promotion. I love graveyard shift, 5 years and barely had to put up with a lot of management lol. i deal with most of the bs in last hour or two of my shift. Holidays are hell on earth for me and make me turn into the grinch, 10pm to 10am. Hopefully yours isn't as bad but if so know I feel your pain.

Return to “Random”